Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlite's Lipostabil Journal

Dec 10. Injection One:

This was my first Sub-q Injection ever and I think it went pretty well. Not painfull at all!! I hit the oblique area, the area swelled up for a couple days and then got back down to normal in five days...... :)

Current stats:
    195lbs
    37" Waist

I will post pics at the end of the my 10 week cycle.....

The first five weeks will the love handles and the last five weeks will be the abdominals....

My workout routine:

Mon- AM: Cardio 40min
    PM: Chest/bi

Tue- AM: Cardio 40min
    PM: Mid-section

Wed- AM: Cardio 40min
    PM: Legs/shoulders

Thur- AM: Cardio 40min
    PM: Mid-section

Fri- AM: Cardio 40min
    PM: Back/tri

Sat- Mid-section
    Sun- OFF

I'm pretty going to be doing 3 sets of 15-20 reps on everything but legs....

Cardio will be on the Elliptical Trainer w/ fixed handles and my heart-rate will be kept at 70+%.

Supplements:

Stacker 3
    Guggle Bolic extreme
    ALA
    Last edited by Hyperlite; 12-14-03, 01:05 PM.

look forward to seeing your results

Comment

Thanks JG...

I just finished my second session today. The area from the last injection is hard, kinda like when you get a bruise. I guess that means its attacking the fat....

anyways, second injection went well. I did them early in the morning and by noon time it looks like some put golf balls in my obliques....

Comment

ouch does it hurt? i would love to get rid of my love handles i will see how you do and maybe try in the spring after bulking.

Comment

it hurts less than an IM injection.....Right after, it itches though.

Comment

Good luck with it Hyperlite,look forward to seeing your results since I'm very interested in lipostabil.

Comment

This swelling is no joke! I think it swelled up about 2-3" on each of my obliques.... :(

only moderate pain though...

Comment

what brand are you using a generic one or one of the german or italian brands?

Comment

italian brand

Comment

Hyperlite,

Are you following the dosing protocol listed on the Italian site that sells the stuff, i.e., the combination of phosphatilcholine/tiratricol/proccain, in 16 .55cc shots, spaced 2cm apart, once a week?

I can't see a .55cc shot swelling up 3"

Also, you're doing a 10 week run of this stuff I assume that's 10 shot-sessions total? So you bought the equivalent of 2 kits?

Comment

I split it up into 10x .5ml injections.....

I bought 5 amps from cyber-sol, but they are too damn expensive, so i'm going to make another puchase soon at that other site zip***.net

no need for the other crap, just get the german brand and some slin pins....

Comment

Any update. the cats over at Animal's board are singing the praises of lipostabil... then again Animal is selling it.

hmmmm....

Comment

its crap, don't waste your time...

Comment

some1 hit me with the site i can look into this. thanks [email protected]

Comment

HL, what happened to your journal? Any opinions of lipostabil?

Comment

Working...
                              X