Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parcels EU to EU

First post. Hey! :).

Suppose someone was expecting a package, sent from one EU country to another EU country.. and said package is tracking but has been sitting in customs with no additional information for a week and a day.. Would that indicate that said package has been lost? (There may or may not be temperature sensitive content involved).
    What is the longest you have waited on a package?

Originally posted by smith45321 View Post
    First post. Hey! :).

Suppose someone was expecting a package, sent from one EU country to another EU country.. and said package is tracking but has been sitting in customs with no additional information for a week and a day.. Would that indicate that said package has been lost? (There may or may not be temperature sensitive content involved).
    What is the longest you have waited on a package?
    it depends on the country in question. if it's a country like Germany and France where the mail system is generally reliable I would be worried. but if it's some eastern European country where the mail still runs like Soviet Union then I'd give it another week.

Comment

damn.

Comment

What's the countries we talking about?

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

We are talking eastern europe(but dont tell them, theyll give you a piece;)) -> scandinavia

Comment

Originally posted by smith45321 View Post
            We are talking eastern europe(but dont tell them, theyll give you a piece;)) -> scandinavia
            yea it's probably normal then bro. give it another week. if still nothing it's probably lost aka stolen.

Comment

Sounds like stolen .. its same status. If I read the sponsors page correctly they offer a resend if its 30 days+ with no updates .. so I guess I am heading for that :/ .. sry PSL, postal here sucks it seems. ;).

Comment

What is the courier? GLS? Then your shit is gone.
                DHL. That will take forever
                None the above
                Customs got yo shit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X