Martinez locked up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez locked up..

just found this on bb.com .. "Hot off the press; Victor Martinez (picture) goes to jail. Unfortunately this is not a rumor. Martinez was incarcerated in a New York city court room Friday December 5th on steroid related drug charges. The amount of time he will have to serve is not known at this pint but I will inform you as soon as the information is released. My heart goes out to Victor and his fam" .. be safe pls.

damn :mad:

Comment

In other news 5th graders are smoking crack while police officers do nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by John ROAR
        In other news 5th graders are smoking crack while police officers do nothing...
        Yeah that is stupid shit.

Comment

I live in the city, there was no mention of that in any papers, or news...lemme see this shit

Comment

http://bodybuilding.com/fun/undercover.htm

Comment

that doesnt explain anything bro, I read it, hes a pro and a role model, owning his own gym, fitness seminars and what not for the kids...it would have been in one of the 30 papers in NYC...I dont fully doubt it, but I wanna see the facts behind it

Remember, Ronnie was locked up about 2 months ago, and was narcing? and that was true then too, no knocking the source, just dont wanna believe it till I see it in print, no just on the net

Comment

there is no mention of it in the NY times......I'd like to see some proof as well

Comment

bodybuilding.com/fun ? lmfao fun ?

funny !

Comment

just relaying what was posted bros.. I'm not defending this source as being accurite .. I pray to god it's not for his sake.

Comment

I doubt it. These rumors are crazy in the Bodybuilding world.

Comment

Craig Titus is the undercover pro at bb.com....

he also said Ronnie was arrested to...but that came out to be false

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                          I live in the city, there was no mention of that in any papers, or news...lemme see this shit
                          Doom, my friends law firm represented him. I knew about this 3 years ago. When he got busted, he was not a popular name. I was told he was busted with a serious amount of Gear, he was a supplier and major wholesaler. They tried to push back the case for as long as they can. I posted this 5 months ago on a board and I was ripped a new asshole from Victor M. fans. Now I say to them, stick it up your kiss ass jerk off!

Comment

not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Miracle Man
                              Doom, my friends law firm represented him. I knew about this 3 years ago. When he got busted, he was not a popular name. I was told he was busted with a serious amount of Gear, he was a supplier and major wholesaler. They tried to push back the case for as long as they can. I posted this 5 months ago on a board and I was ripped a new asshole from Victor M. fans. Now I say to them, stick it up your kiss ass jerk off!
                              I'll take your word buddy...thats fucked though

see what I mean folks when I said pros gotta do whateva they can to make it...a sad day again

Comment

Working...
                              X