Dropping T Levels After Cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping T Levels After Cycles

So I have a question for those who have done several cycles.

I get blood work done prior, 6 weeks in and about 3 months after last injection. I have noticed that now after doing 2 cycles, the 2nd 4 months after the first,that my Testosterone levels have never come back even close to what they were pre-cycles.

I started at 715 (free), went to to 425.1 prior to my second cycle and now am at 370.7 prior to starting my 3rd cycle next month.

After both cycles I did the recommended PCT from people on here. Continued Aromasin for two weeks after cycle and then did Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 for the following month starting two weeks after last injection.

Just wondering if it is likely that it will continue to drop after each cycle and one, is there ore I can t=do to jump start the production or bring it back up or am I destined to be on HST/TRT eventually.

Does anyone use HCG during their cycles and does it seem to help.

Next cycle starting June 2nd will be Test E at 500mg per week and 250mg Deca per week for 12 weeks

Any input from experienced users would be appreciated.

I use hcg and lab numbers fluctuate so bad it's almost impossible to really get good readings.

I'm in the process of posting some labs, and wait till you see the number fluctuations, crazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by voneber View Post
      So I have a question for those who have done several cycles.

I get blood work done prior, 6 weeks in and about 3 months after last injection. I have noticed that now after doing 2 cycles, the 2nd 4 months after the first,that my Testosterone levels have never come back even close to what they were pre-cycles.

I started at 715 (free), went to to 425.1 prior to my second cycle and now am at 370.7 prior to starting my 3rd cycle next month.

After both cycles I did the recommended PCT from people on here. Continued Aromasin for two weeks after cycle and then did Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 for the following month starting two weeks after last injection.

Just wondering if it is likely that it will continue to drop after each cycle and one, is there ore I can t=do to jump start the production or bring it back up or am I destined to be on HST/TRT eventually.

Does anyone use HCG during their cycles and does it seem to help.

Next cycle starting June 2nd will be Test E at 500mg per week and 250mg Deca per week for 12 weeks

Any input from experienced users would be appreciated.
      I think this is why most of us just blast and cruise. I know some here come off but they turn into such complete cucks when they come off it's sad really. :D

Seriously though I think once you go on and especially when you introduce other compounds on top of test it just gets harder and harder to recover.

I'm not totally convinced there is any real health benefits over going on and off on and off verses just staying on lower doses most of the time. I really believe a lower dose 2 year cycle is healthier then a higher dose on and off on and off cycle.

My point... Fuck trying to recover and fighting that uphill battle.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        I use hcg and lab numbers fluctuate so bad it's almost impossible to really get good readings.

I'm in the process of posting some labs, and wait till you see the number fluctuations, crazy!!!
        Answer his questions instead if having a conversation with your self you dildo.

Comment

It’s part of the nasty test abuse, I agree with Bouncer just blast and Cruz and I mean Cruz at 125mg of test only and use hcg 2 weeks after blast cycle. I’ve done approximately 7 cycles and test levels always go to shit after any cycle, I’ve done cycles for 12 weeks and went as long as 26 weeks, the longer the cycle the harder it is to recover but the long cycles seam to hold muscle much better. Hope this answers your questions

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
            It’s part of the nasty test abuse, I agree with Bouncer just blast and Cruz and I mean Cruz at 125mg of test only and use hcg 2 weeks after blast cycle. I’ve done approximately 7 cycles and test levels always go to shit after any cycle, I’ve done cycles for 12 weeks and went as long as 26 weeks, the longer the cycle the harder it is to recover but the long cycles seam to hold muscle much better. Hope this answers your questions
            You really think the HCG while on a low dose of test is useful? Not talking shit, I'm seriously interested in the reasoning.

Comment

As long as your on synthetic test your body is not producing test, to keep your body producing its own the hcg will help your body to continue producing test, as I said in another post my buddy is on test therapy and is also proscribed hcg to keep the body producing if you stay on test as you do blast and coast when you get to be my age you will never produce test again and will have to stay on synthetic the rest of your life and that is not a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
                As long as your on synthetic test your body is not producing test, to keep your body producing its own the hcg will help your body to continue producing test, as I said in another post my buddy is on test therapy and is also proscribed hcg to keep the body producing if you stay on test as you do blast and coast when you get to be my age you will never produce test again and will have to stay on synthetic the rest of your life and that is not a good thing
                I get it but what's the point of keeping your body producing test if your plan is to stay on low dose?

Comment

I understand your point and I guess your right but just to know I will never be able to produce test is kind of a o shit moment especially if your under 50

Comment

So for people that do the Blast and Cruise protocol, is it normally like the 125mg E4D, E5D, E7D??? or is it 125mg split into two pins E3-4D?

I have been searching since I wrote that initial post and haven't found the kind of info that that I normally get here from you guys (like what is good for my first cycle and then what I did for my second). B, Rado, Bori and some others have always given good input.
                    So after my next cycle in June, I was thinking of switching to the Blast and Cruise going forward as it seems my t levels keep coming back lower and lower after each cycle.
                    Also is it good to Blast more than once or twice a year? (kind of my plan).

Comment

I like every 5 day shots. I think any shorter for a longer ester is overkill.

Listen to your body in the question of how many blasts to do. If your bp goes up or you feel shitty lower the dose.

Comment

OK, that sounds reasonable. So another question. I was going to start my next cycle on June 2nd (Sunday) and was wondering if it would make any sense to start now with 125mg E5D for the next 4 weeks before I start Test E at 500mg PW and 250mg Deca PW... or is that dumb....

Comment

Originally posted by voneber View Post
                          OK, that sounds reasonable. So another question. I was going to start my next cycle on June 2nd (Sunday) and was wondering if it would make any sense to start now with 125mg E5D for the next 4 weeks before I start Test E at 500mg PW and 250mg Deca PW... or is that dumb....
                          i would either wait until june or jump on now and go right to the full dose.

Comment

Working...
                          X