Your mail got lost in translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your mail got lost in translation

And the sender is offering to send you another letter albeit to another address(cause maybe your address is broken?). How do you deal with that? Use your uncles address? Never use your own address again? Just wondering what other superior beings be doing in such a scenario :).

Originally posted by smith45321 View Post
    And the sender is offering to send you another letter albeit to another address(cause maybe your address is broken?). How do you deal with that? Use your uncles address? Never use your own address again? Just wondering what other superior beings be doing in such a scenario :).
    did you get a tracking with the last one? have you used the source before?

Comment

Yea, its just sitting in transit/waiting for customs for over a month now.
      I have used the source 3-4 times before and been a happy camper.. So guess its just my unlucky day... Been offered a resend but has to be to a different address.

Comment

Yea, its just sitting in transit/waiting for customs for over a month now.

I have used the source 3-4 times before and been a happy camper.. So guess its just my unlucky day... Been offered a resend but has to be to a different address.
        Over a month yea customs snagged it bro. Have it resend to different addy. Completely normal. No worries.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Copy. But how do you deal with it? Do you consider that address burned forever? How do you handle the day to day business of having to come up with new addresses? :)

Comment

Copy. But how do you deal with it? Do you consider that address burned forever? How do you handle the day to day business of having to come up with new addresses? :)
            they probably didn't put your addy on some watch list. but just in case i'd order from domestic sources for awhile. skip the international sources for a few months.

Comment

did you get a costoms letter? open a po box bro

Comment

In general, you can always use it if your address has not been detained, but only if you have to use the 100% safe shipment included customs clearance.

Comment

In fact, you can still use it but you must be able to be guaranteed the customs clearance.

Comment

Working...
                  X