Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time poster. Questions about mk677 and prohormone sources

Hey everyone!

First, let me apologize if this is the wrong category to post this in. Brand new to this forum. My trainer told me about it.

I started training 5 days a week in 2015. In 2017, I took a Prohormone for a cycle, I believe the brand was primeval labs. What I used was really effective, with no side effects for me. And most of my gains I kept! But they don’t make it anymore.

I broke a couple of ribs last year, unrelated to working out, and that was just terribly painful and I didn’t workout for months. I started back in February of this year. Progress is certainly slower than I hoped but I’ve been back to a perfect diet and 5 days a week for a few months now.

I asked my trainer about mk677. He said he had tried it. And it was effective but it also makes you hungry all the time and lethargic. We decided I should try it.

Also, I would love to find a prohormone to cycle as well.

But, the internet is too vast and who knows what’s legit. That’s why I’m here. I did a search on this forum and found some threads relating to both but not sources and trusted brands.

So basically, and if you feel more comfortable private messaging me that’s great, but I am looking for some trusted brands and sources that you have used. I hope this is allowed. Since my last cycle, I see that SARMs are really popular. I’m not opposed to going that route, I just had really good results from a prohormone in the past.

Any advice would be great!

Prohormones are dead. They are all fake ever since the laws changed.
    Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abestok View Post
      Hey everyone!

First, let me apologize if this is the wrong category to post this in. Brand new to this forum. My trainer told me about it.

I started training 5 days a week in 2015. In 2017, I took a Prohormone for a cycle, I believe the brand was primeval labs. What I used was really effective, with no side effects for me. And most of my gains I kept! But they don’t make it anymore.

I broke a couple of ribs last year, unrelated to working out, and that was just terribly painful and I didn’t workout for months. I started back in February of this year. Progress is certainly slower than I hoped but I’ve been back to a perfect diet and 5 days a week for a few months now.

I asked my trainer about mk677. He said he had tried it. And it was effective but it also makes you hungry all the time and lethargic. We decided I should try it.

Also, I would love to find a prohormone to cycle as well.

But, the internet is too vast and who knows what’s legit. That’s why I’m here. I did a search on this forum and found some threads relating to both but not sources and trusted brands.

So basically, and if you feel more comfortable private messaging me that’s great, but I am looking for some trusted brands and sources that you have used. I hope this is allowed. Since my last cycle, I see that SARMs are really popular. I’m not opposed to going that route, I just had really good results from a prohormone in the past.

Any advice would be great!
      as he said above. prohormones are crap now bro. believe it or not steroids actually have less side effects and are far more effective. you gotta get over the injection thing bro. prohormones today don't compare in any way to steroids and the are actually more dangerous in many cases.

mk-677 on the other hand can be effective up to a point. in my experience the body stops responding to it around week 3-4. after that i had to come off for 2 weeks or so before going back on. it can make you hungry and also it tends to bloat the stomach.

Comment

Well, I was really hoping to avoid that. I hate needles more than anything. But I do know where to get that if it ends up being the best route.

So, I guess since prohormones are crap now,

Are SARMs a good alternative? Any recommendations on sources? And are there any brands or sources of mk677 you could recommend where I can buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Abestok View Post
          Well, I was really hoping to avoid that. I hate needles more than anything. But I do know where to get that if it ends up being the best route.

So, I guess since prohormones are crap now,

Are SARMs a good alternative? Any recommendations on sources? And are there any brands or sources of mk677 you could recommend where I can buy?
          https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...digm-peptides/

https://paradigmpeptides.com

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X