DBOL bridge info....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBOL bridge info....

finally got my gear and after much debating with myself, my next cycle will be..

10 weeks
    750mg/test
    400/mg/deca

got some dbol and am gonna do the 10mg/every morning bridge...my question to those who have done it or know about it is how effective will just 10mg in the am be at retaining the gains, and will i need the same pct that i would be useing if i were not bridgeing?

10mg in the morning works great. No you will not need any PCT.

Comment

Too bad the science behind the dbol bridge is way off, full recovery cannot be acheived.

Comment

well actually im not looking for full recovery durring this.....im actually just trying to hold on to my gains while giving the deca a more then average time to leave the system before starting pct.

ill do the test/deca for 10 weeks and then instead of doing pct week 11-14 i will do the 10mg dbol for weeks 11-17 and then do the pct.

Comment

Even 10 mg in the morning will affect test levels....if you are going to bridge its best to do it with either slin or HGH

Comment

I did the bridge and kept most of my gains, but stayed pretty shut down and generally felt crappy. I;ve done bridges with var since and they have worked much better

Comment

I did the bridge AFTER pct and felt that it worked great.

Comment

slin worked great for me.

Comment

Working...
                X