Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYCLE CRITIQUE PLEASE

GUys let me know what you think

stats 31, 5'9", 275, bf too high, goals gain lbm, with this cycle may loose a little bf too

HGH 6iu ed for 6 months
    used with slin, t3

weeks 1-8
    fina 75mg ed
    prop 75 mg ed
    winny 50mg ed

9-16
    EITHER just hgh/slin/t3, or with
    OR 10mg dbol ed
    OR 400mg primo ew

17-27
    fina 75 mg ed
    Test e 500mg ew
    winny 50 mg ed
    var 25mg ed
    (HGH stops week 24)

with this of course, have HCG, clomid, nova, Bromo at 2.5mg ed with fina

let me know what you think. 6months, because I understand better results from HGH. OR would it be better, at 2 x 3 month cycles with HGHand gear for the full 3 months?

ANything productive welcome. I got my diet in order now and routines. So lets just keep to cycle for now to keep it simple

I have only run a couple real cycles, fooled around before that. I do not think these does are unreasonable?

The bdol... I put it there as a bridge between the first 8 weeks and the last 10. Note that I put it there seeking advise as to whether I should do that, just the HGH/slin/t3, or primo

Comment

bro not be an ass but this is a fuckin mess...
      you are tossing in compounds at the wrong times and places.

Bro what have you used before?

Comment

Re: CYCLE CRITIQUE PLEASE

Originally posted by fatass
        GUys let me know what you think

stats 31, 5'9", 275, bf too high, goals gain lbm, with this cycle may loose a little bf too
        if you're bf is too high that you don't even want to tell us, why are you even thinking of running a cycle?

why not shift some of the focus and effort into tweaking your diet and cardio?

Comment

Re: Re: CYCLE CRITIQUE PLEASE

Originally posted by sana
          if you're bf is too high that you don't even want to tell us, why are you even thinking of running a cycle?

why not shift some of the focus and effort into tweaking your diet and cardio?
          agreed. also, how long have you had your diet in order? why dont you stay natural and give your body a chance to loose the fat and take shape.

Comment

I am saying this with a smile, just in case it is worded roughly, not meant to, I'm not a scholar

The idea was first to use use HGH for 6 months, I understand that is a good length. So I though I would try to squeeze 2 x 8week cycles in there with 8 weeks in the middle with a bridge. I then changed the 2nd cycle ot be a 10 week becuase of the Test e.

please feel free to tell me I'm an f'ing idiot, thats ok. I can take. just tell me why.

first, am I wrong with the 6 months of HGH being a good length?

Assuming not, then I would think 6 months of juice would not be the best idea, so would a 12 weeker, be better, snd then the last 12 weeks of HGH no gear?

Or the other questions I posted, would 2 seperate cycles be better. Each being of 12 weeks and each with HGH and gear throughout.

No experiance with slin. I have been reading and plan to start real slow at 2 iu ed, and then slowly add.

;)

As I told Intim, I just have 2 cycles under my belt, both with deca and sus, at 8 weeks each

Comment

Re: Re: Re: CYCLE CRITIQUE PLEASE

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              agreed. also, how long have you had your diet in order? why dont you stay natural and give your body a chance to loose the fat and take shape.
              you know I can't give you a answer that I could truthfully argue with you about.

I have yo yo dieted for most of my life, and right now I am in the best shape ever. I feel great and do not want to go backwards. I have a strong desire to gain as much muscle as possible to further assist me in loosing loosing more fat, but more so maintain what I have done, and plan to do.

straight as I can say it.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: CYCLE CRITIQUE PLEASE

Originally posted by fatass
                you know I can't give you a answer that I could truthfully argue with you about.

I have yo yo dieted for most of my life, and right now I am in the best shape ever. I feel great and do not want to go backwards. I have a strong desire to gain as much muscle as possible to further assist me in loosing loosing more fat, but more so maintain what I have done, and plan to do.

straight as I can say it.
                if you have a proper understanding of nutrition and training, there is no reason you should be worried about losing muscle while you SLOWLY lose the bf you have.

why bother thinking about all the glorious cycles you can do when (sorry to be blunt) but you won't be able to see any of the muscle under all the fat? drop the fat - SLOWLY - focus on all the aspects of nutrition and what it does to your body; focus on your training - how much cardio are you doing? as you continue to lift and eat properly, you will drop the fat, and add on some mass. if you continue to pursue AAS before your body is ready for it, you will continue on your path of yo-yo dieting in just the other way "yo-yo bulking".

not to be harsh, but if we're all here to help each other reach our LONG TERM GOALS, it's more important to walk before we run.

Comment

I totally agree with you here Sana, but I feel if he tries to focus totally on naturally losing some BF before he starts a cycle, that diet will be the critical factor in determining a change in body composition. Cardio has negligible effects on fat loss.

Comment

thank you for your honest advise guys. I have taken this to pm with Intimidator

Comment

Working...
                    X