proviron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proviron

quick question... i was planning on running t3, clen, m1test and was thinking of throwing in some proviron for hardness and continue it past as my pct.... would i need 25mg/ed or 50... any thoughts on this cycle...

I can not run any injectibles, so this was the best cutter i came up with.

Maybe Prolangtum can clear this up but in his recent test of M-1-T, he lost more LBM in two weeks than he did BF and his diet seemed pretty high calorie/high protein to me.

I don't see what people are seeing in M-1-T. I lost less LBM in 9 weeks of serious dieting with T3, Clen, ECA, and Yohimbine use than he did in just two weeks on that stuff.

True, I was taking 400mg boldenone cyp ew to combat LBM loss but boldenone is supposed to be a pretty mild anabolic. The M-1-T is being billed as "tren in a pill". Also, what is known about it's liver toxicity? For all I know, it could be wildly liver toxic.

Comment

I jumped my cycle off with 20mg ED methyl-1test, I didn't lose any lbm.. I guess it depends on who's poppin' those tabs.. :dunno:

Comment

The M1T Im getting is suspended in a propene gylcol...does that have any bit of difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
          The M1T Im getting is suspended in a propene gylcol...does that have any bit of difference?
          How it's absorbed, I guess? Is this an oral product?

Comment

I though he made it for injection, its oral. He just got back to me about it

Comment

Working...
            X