Ok, before my bulker I need to lose fat. Opinions on Clen/ECA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, before my bulker I need to lose fat. Opinions on Clen/ECA

BF % is a little high for the bulker I'm about to do so I think I'm going to do a Clen/ECA Stack 2 weeks/2 weeks. I know how I'm going to run the Clen but I've been looking @ different things to do for the ECA part. One thing I've looked at was:
    The Schmitz and Kneller Formulation (per serving/dose)

L-Tyrosine: 200 mg
    Yohimbine: 2.9 mg
    Caffeine: 100 mg
    DL-Phenylpropanolamine: 25 mg*
    L-Phenylpropanolamine: 18 mg*
    *Either DL-Phenylpropanolamine or L-Phenylpropanolamine, not both.
    Has anyone tried this ???

The other option is to go with is:

20 mg of ephedrine and 200 mg of caffeine twice daily, haven't read that aspirin helps that much so I'm leaving it out.
    Also would the YOHIMBOLIN 2.7mg per cap sold by PowerNutrition be equal to the 2.9 mg needed by that first stack?

Go straight E-HCL (look for Vasapro) and caffeine 2-3 x per day, and Caffeine and Y-HCL 2-3 times per day, before non carb meals. Don't combine E and Y, they seem to counteract the affects of each other.

Comment

When you say don't combine them, do you mean don't combine them in the same dose or do you mean to pick one or the other to stack? What should the dosage look like for both of these as well? Also, if they are suppose to be taken in the same day that would leave 4-6 doses all together, is there any specific times they should be taken or not taken i.e. When I wake up/Before working out/Not before working out ?
      Thanks

Comment

dont combine in the same dose

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
          Go straight E-HCL (look for Vasapro) and caffeine 2-3 x per day, and Caffeine and Y-HCL 2-3 times per day, before non carb meals. Don't combine E and Y, they seem to counteract the affects of each other.

How much Y-HCL and caffeine?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X