Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't think humans could get this big!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now this is a wide back......

Comment

whats more amazing then how these guys look is how their bodies can still be alive with all the crap they use!

Comment

Yes, unfortunately although no one talks about it, these guys have basically mortgaged their health to achieve what they have. I was at my doctor yesterday, he publishes a column in Muscular Development and knows virtually all the pro's and has several as patients as well, and he is helping me come off after 24+ weeks of being on. He said to me "damn you've been on a long time", and my reply was "come on, you can't tell me you don't have clients that have been on longer than me?", and he said "true, but they never come off - one pro (name here) has been on since he was 18 and he's 30 now. He's had tumors removed from his head, and many, many other medical issues"

Well that's the sad truth. Now if you want to look like that you have to be on always, but as I'm learning the long term consequences aren't likely to be worth it for 99.9% of us.

JMHO,

DrG

Comment

He made Jays back look ridiculously tiny.

Comment

The pro bb is about 2 steps from death when at those weights and bf%...it takes way too much to get the body into a state like that

flex used to walk around with an oxygen tank for god sake...props to be able to get to a condition like that, but being 5'9- 1'10 like ronnie and 290 contest lbs...ooffffff

Comment

The sad thing is, is that's what it takes to win the pro shows now. The judges are getting away from the nice V taper and small waist and are starting to go with the U shaped back on a wider waste. If they wouldn't push for that huge size I think the pro's wouldn't look so monsterous. Finally a good V taper guy beat a huge guy when Jackson beat Cutler. It's a shame these guys have to take all that AS to make a living.......and then, most only make a living and aren't very wealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudge
                He made Jays back look ridiculously tiny.
                he needs a little more work on it to match up to Ronnies back.

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                  The pro bb is about 2 steps from death when at those weights and bf%...it takes way too much to get the body into a state like that

flex used to walk around with an oxygen tank for god sake...props to be able to get to a condition like that, but being 5'9- 1'10 like ronnie and 290 contest lbs...ooffffff

thats sounds scary bro, i wonder how they are feeling in their insides.:eek:

Comment

Wow I never really liked ronnie that much and always liked jay better but all I can say is WOW

GR03

Comment

un freakin real !!!!!

Comment

Alex federov 2003 russian grand prix

Comment

that is unreal

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
                            that is unreal
                            But it is definitely "Mass Gained"

Comment

I'm more on the Dexter Jakson type of look, I guess..

Comment

Thanks for the pics of him DOOM...gosh he looks great.. i can't wait for the next few years.. i have a feeling he is going to do well..

LC

Comment

Working...
                                X