Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mixing oil based w/ water based..O.K. or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing oil based w/ water based..O.K. or no?

You hear some say its fine and others say dont do it. So whats the opininon around here? I have Denkall Susp. coming soon and want to know if its going to be alright or not to mix it with other some oils? Who has mixed w/ susp, and has it helped pain and also with making the injection "smoother"

Will they actually mix....no
    Can you put them both in one shot.....yes

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
      Will they actually mix....no
      Can you put them both in one shot.....yes
      ^ yup..it will mix like oil and vinegar, and seperate in the needle

Comment

I am putting eq, enth and prop in one shot and I have had absolutly no problems. still seeing great gains

Comment

Originally posted by muddy69
          I am putting eq, enth and prop in one shot and I have had absolutly no problems. still seeing great gains
          NON OF THEM ARE WATERBASED,BRO

I PREFER NOT TO MIX WATER AND OILBASED.

Comment

there is no reason not to mix oil and water ...everuone who uses b12 mixes it with there gear .......b12 is water based

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
              there is no reason not to mix oil and water ...everuone who uses b12 mixes it with there gear .......b12 is water based
              B-12 Complex is suspended in oil.

You can inject the oil & water together, 1 cc of Eq, then draw out 1cc of winny and stop at 2 cc on the syringe. It will mix like a salad dressing. Most people do not like to do it because of accurate draws of gear is important, plus you would need to use a 23g pin all the time. It would be tough to push oil through a 25g dart. Good Luck. BTW: I do not like to do it. I like to keep the oils and waters separate. Call me prejudice. I beleive in segragation when it come to gear.

Comment

when I use susp....(which aint too often)...I always mix with an oil based gear.......It wont actually mix....but the oil will lube the needle and help keep the susp particles from clogging the needle.....also think it helps with the mule kick from the susp.....

Comment

Working...
                X