ok everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok everyone

ok alot of us have used qv and syd gear by now.. what does everyone think. i m working on my next cycle . ive used both and didnt see much diff except more acne from syd gear ...

its the same shit...QV and Syd are falling apart...Im sticking with good ol euro gear

Comment

i never used it before. But I use Brovel alot, I know its underfilled at times andallbutits cheapp too, so thats why i get it. I love the reslutstoo.:drunk:

Comment

you need to work on it real hard bro, and dont let the shit screw
        up your head this time,lol, I think it might be a little to soon though, but its your bizz brother, and the RT and Shang-hi tests
        and eq's are good shit. No acne like syd, still trying to get over that shit.

Comment

My QV enat. 50ml bottle was crap, I'm goin with Denkall cypiotest next time.

Comment

hey big c good to hear from ya again bro !!

Comment

hey space man what ur stats bro

Comment

layin low, getting over that damn pneumonia again, lost 14lbs, happens every time, I will gain it back fast, lol, missed a week and a half in the gym, WTF

Comment

hey big c what u think about all the new shit the gym has got now ? i like those new hammer strength machines..

juice bro i was up to 201 at 6 ft after all my personnal business bs and from were i havent ate cause of my nerves and shit lol im now 189 ..but i kept my weight after i got off my cycle for about 5 1/2 weeks..

Comment

Working...
                  X