Anadrol cycle update... week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anadrol cycle update... week 3

Hi all... well the start of the week went like a bomb... no pun intended... was eating great, training better and loving the whole of humanity... then the dreaded virus hit and the world collapsed around my ears... well not really... only got one good workout and 1 aborted workout in during week 3... felt like I couldnt eat (but still stuffed food into me, and felt weird as I normally enjoy eating but certainly didnt last week...).. was really tired and one day had a killer of a headache... pretty much the whole family had it at some stage last week... still by friday I was over it and have started back and feel very good... my weight as a result is at 106.1 kg... I thought that it would be ALOT lower due to the not eating... and my strength is still up, which I am happy at... still no sides... and aggression level is pretty much normal... now into the last week of anadrol and then moving to anavar and proviron... still loving it...

all orals huhhh?

Comment

Is this your first cycle?

Comment

Yep this cycle is an all oral one... like to throw them in from time to time... usually dbol is the roid of choice for me as I like them so much... but this time thought I would try the abomb as I have wanted to for a while...

Nope this is not my first cycle... about the 12th... (if you can count the first two, which I now know were not the best... if you could call them cycles that is...)

Comment

Keep us updated bro, just be ready to lose alot of weight when you come off.

Comment

Working...
          X