Sterile Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterile Water

I had a great suggestion from a mod about mixing Dbol and Nolva with sterile water.. ( considering sesame oil makes you want to puke!! )
    Is this something ( sterile water ) I can just pick up at some drug store or grocery store or do I need to order it online or something?

Thanks for the help, man you never stop learning on this stuff!!

why are you mixing it?

Comment

Good Question, sorry I did not specify. The Dbol and Nolva I obtained was in powder form. I need to mix it in order to properly measure out how much I am taking in the run of a day and of course because it is tough to measure out 15mg of powder to chew on :)

**I was just thinking... can I boil bottled water and even go as far as adding 2-3% BA?
      or am I way off here?

Last edited by Smitty090; 12-18-03, 11:34 AM.

Comment

well, you're gonna be drinking it so there is no reason to use sterile water really.....mix it with you're favorite drink....it really doesn't matter......the BA is completely not necessary

Comment

My only doubt about that is mixing up 6 weeks worth. The juice it is in will go bad before I get to use it all.

Comment

You can always just cap em.

Comment

we have bacteriostatic water at lion .......it's cheep look for a Canadian supplyer first to save money.

Comment

Working...
              X