How's the complete B.Dragon line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the complete B.Dragon line?

British Dragon (Thailand)... was interested in trying their Deca, Cyp, Prop, possibly some orals?

I'm doing some BD EQ right now and I love it .........

Comment

BD Products are top notch. I have used them all. They are the best in my book.

Comment

BD tabs are all top notch. Ive done them all except for their Anadrol, but know others that have used it and seen great results. I have never tried their oils, but their tabs are definitely very good in my mind. I think their clens, winny and anavar tabs are the best tabs of those types in the biz. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Always had great results with there products

Prob the best winny i ever used

Comment

i didnt even know that British Dragon had oils/injectables.........ive only seen the orals?

Comment

I have done all British Dragon tabs at some point.....those are the only tabs that I use.....excellent product......

I have not tried their oils but I hear they are also very good but the only thing is the price is a bit high....

Comment

Originally posted by jyzza
                I have done all British Dragon tabs at some point.....those are the only tabs that I use.....excellent product......

I have not tried their oils but I hear they are also very good but the only thing is the price is a bit high....

I agree. The tabs kick ass and are dirt cheap. Their oils work great too, but WAY over priced as for UG juice prices goes.

Comment

Working...
                X