Cycle question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle question...

I'm currently on a sus250/deca cycle (a few weeks left). I'm taking 1cc of deca a week (at 300mg) and 1cc of sus a week. I've gotten good results and have no complaints. My question is as follows....
    I'm thinking of staying on deca (one shot a week) until my next cycle, at which time I'll start some type of Test again.

Will this benefit me at all or will it only hurt me in the long run? I was very much into taking a break for a few months, until I read an article about bridging. I haven't made any finial decisions yet, so your feed back is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Not a good idea at all thinking of bridging with deca. Do your pct and take a break.

Comment

Originally posted by bowbow
      Not a good idea at all thinking of bridging with deca. Do your pct and take a break.
      I agree

Comment

Deca is one of the most HPTA suppressive drugs out there. You will not recover if you bridge with it.

Do some PCT and take a break.

Comment

You would be shut down in 3-4 weeks...not a good idea at all

Comment

Hey Bro... It is deffinitley not a good idea to bridge with Deca. In addition, you would more than likely get Deca Dick (limp noodle). While on a cycle run approximatley a 2:1 ratio of test to deca your dick will keep raging and you'll see good gains. Deca only=Deca Dick, Not good! Anavar is my bridge of choice. Take care TY

Comment

I agree with the rest of the guys.

Comment

I agree with the rest! was that your first cycle? I would say take a break, let your body recover, and if in the future you want to learn more about bridges, then i would recomend you to check out the dbol AM bridge. i've been doing this for quite a wile now and it works very good for me

Comment

i agree - deca is a horrible bridge.

Comment

Probably the worst possible drug to stay on long-term as far as shutting yourself down. If you are set on staying on and not taking a break, perhaps a low maintenance dose of test to keep your gains would be the safest route.

Comment

bridge with anavar or primo.i never bridge when its time to clean out i clean out .use clomid and i also like to use tribex500.also you should be injecting sust EOD.if you don't want to use that much gear go with enanthate or cyp.at 500-600mg a week plus your 300mg deca for 10-16 weeks.PEACE WEIGHT!!!

Comment

Good info by all these bros. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Working...
                        X