Adding GH to mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding GH to mix

I am 52yo, 242 now, bf too hihg (lets not even go there). I am in week 3 of 250sus 2xwk, 100mg test/prop 3x a week, primobolan100mg 2xwk. I will be starting Nolv 20 ed proviron25mg 2xd.
    I want to add in some sort of GH for bf loss, hardness and sleep aid. Is there any type better than others? I've used somatropin before with questionable results. I dont want to throw money away if I'm not going to get the results. I have 5 weeks until PCT.

Thanks for the input

Jintropin seems to be about the best brand out right now. However HGH Is not magic...if your diet isnt in check you will not lose much BF...i personly would go with a better diet and more cardio and save your loot on the HGH

Comment

I'd throw in T-3. But a note for the future, I wouldn't start a cycle with a high bf% unless it was a complete cutting cycle.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

if you do end up going w/ GH add some T3 in there too.....25mcg would be enough just to keep you T3 levels up.....

but the guys are right....diet and cardio my man....

Comment

The GH would need to be ran longer than 5 weeks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdubb
              The GH would need to be ran longer than 5 weeks as well.
              Correct, anything over 3 months would be good....

Comment

HGH Type and Duration recommended

As far as type of HGH I would receommened Somatropin. Good reliable stuff. For the real positive affects of most GH 3-6 months at 4iu's is what's needed. The statement of 5 days on and 2 days off is only necassary for $cost. Effectivness is every day use. I personally have used and seen this cycle and found only GREAT results. Good Luck

Comment

Jintropin without a doubt is the best hands down. Im on love with the stuff. I would run it as long as you can, definitly over 3 months is best.

Comment

Working...
                  X