My first injection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first injection!

Well last night marked my officially becomming a juice monkey :)
    I must have sat and stood a 100 different ways in the bathroom trying and trying to stick myself.. just wouldnt happen, couldnt do it. What a sissy I thought of myself LOL
    Had my buddy come over after work and wham, when I asked him if he stuck the needle in yet he told me he only had 1/2 ml to go!
    Thank you to everyone who answered my questions and helped out with even some of the routine ones. I will post my results once my 10 weeks is up!

When I started HRT, My first shot was easy, and then about six months later I froze. I couldn't do it. I know it doesn't hurt, it was a mind game with myself. It took me 15 minutes to finally get it done. I am so glad I didn't chicken out, ever since then it's been no problem.

Comment

Welcome to the dark side!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Time to get your confidence along with your weight up bro.. "good" to see you came through. Keep us posted.

Comment

My first shot was the hardest. Now it's easy.

Comment

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good job bro. Good luck with your cycle and please do keep us all posted. PEACE! KIR

Comment

yeah..good luck bro..i remember my first shot and it was easy as cake.i didnt even mean to put the pin in..and before i knew it, it was in..lol..wish it was that easy no..glutes is my least favorite place to shoot..to much scar tissuei guess..peace..bran

Comment

i could probably shoot myself in the dark now. My first shot I went into shock. my hearing went because i had a radio blasting and all the sudden I couldn't hear it anymore. I thought I was going to die. then everything was better and that was five years ago. :)

Comment

wait... you didn't even do it yourself? your buddy did? you're still a young padowan (sp?) then... :D

Comment

i remember my first shot, just recent. what a rush. i love it, i dont know what im gonna do when my first cycle ends.

Comment

I started shaking and sweating as if I just came out of a sauna.. But I muddled through it

Comment

Congrats on your first injection bro. I remember my first one fondly. Cranked Aerosmith's "Take me to the Other Side" on the stereo and then hit my first glute injection. Surprising how easy the pin goes in the first time. Scar tissue has made that a distant memory. BSH

Comment

Many people talk about scar tissue... Is this I assume from all the needles in the same area? And of course making it harder to inject now?

Comment

Congrats bro..

Beast I know what you mean. The feeling is intense. Energy, strength, size..litle wonder thee are guys who never go off

Comment

First shot is always the hardest. You can stick with your delts and ass for a few cycles but you might want to check out my post below for down the road, THOR...

Comment

Working...
                              X