Should I pull the plug on my cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I pull the plug on my cycle?

I've gained 17lbs in 6 weeks but I keep getting hurt. First I partially tore my trap muscle and now my elbow is killing me. I think it might be tedinitis. I want to suck it up and keep going but feel like I might not get the results I'm looking for because of injuries. I have clomid for pct. I know you guys are not doctors but what do you think?

IMO

id say drop the gear and let your self heal back up to 100 %
    then if you want go back to the gym and get the injured area strong then gear up when your ready
    if you do it the other way around you will hurt it again

Comment

Hey Bleach, I would just say that it would depend on how your trap is affecting your workouts. If it is pretty much healed now, just stay away from those excersises that are bothersome and keep going on your cycle. The elbow thing can be taken care of with a couple quick shots of Deca and some Naprocyn or Vioxx. Vioxx always does the trick for me bro. Think about this before ending your cycle. Let me know about the trap thing and I can help with more info. PEACE! KIR

Comment

What are you taking and what dosages?

Comment

My trap is fine now. All the doc had me do was take 1 muscle relaxer before be and 1600mg of advil a day and no shoulder exercises for three weeks. It feels like brand new. As far as my cycle goes i'm taking 750mg/wk test enant. 250 400mg/wk eq and just finished 30mg d-bol a day for wks 1-6.

Comment

Intimid80r3 your right but i'm stupid when it comes to injuries. I don't listen to my body when it tells me there is something wrong. Thats why I had 4 knee surgeries in 1 year.

Comment

BLEACH dont kill yourself who will i go hunting with

Comment

Are you sure that your are not pushing it too hard with your increased strength ?

Try training slower instead of heavier. Sometimes gear will make you stronger than your tendons and joints can really handle.

Comment

Stromba, thats what I told Bleach in PM. Trying to explain how fast muscles grow compared to tendons. I personally go 5 weeks heavy and 1 week light and cycle on that way. If it is 4 weeks heavy and 1 light then that fine, I just go with what the body tells me. Elbow pain happens in most of us and can be easily decreased with some Vioxx. Hell if Doc's give it to us to use then use it. The elbow pain is more then likely coming from swelling. Get rid of the swelling and your getting rid of the pain, not masking it. Masking the pain in my mind would be trying to take Vioxx, Vicodin ect.... to get rid of pain due from a torn tendon or muscle. Inflammation happens ALL THE TIME in a cycle. Question is: Does he know if this elbow pain is swelling or is this due from a tear at the bottom of his tri, or top rear forearm? I cant answer that, but if doing Vioxx for a week doesnt relieve 90% of the pain then there may be something more serious. My advice to him was to go with Vioxx (since he already had it on hand) for around 7-10 days. During this time to go light and let the tendons catch up to his muscular growth. This may very well take care of his problem. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Everyone thanks for the advice. I'm going to try the Vioxx and will go light.

Comment

Working...
                    X