Keeping with the GH topic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping with the GH topic...

One thing I have never read much about GH is whether or not you need to cycle off of it. And, I mean this mostly for young guys, Im 31. We always say a minimum of 6 months for results but not a maximum for whatever. Now I know that most people would go off due to cost reasons, but hypothetically, if that wasn't an issue. How long is too long? Do any of you guys think you have had or heard that someone has had organ growth (and thus a big belly) from prolonged use. I am 5 months into using GH and liking the results.

Re: Keeping with the GH topic...

Originally posted by Thor
    One thing I have never read much about GH is whether or not you need to cycle off of it. And, I mean this mostly for young guys, Im 31. We always say a minimum of 6 months for results but not a maximum for whatever. Now I know that most people would go off due to cost reasons, but hypothetically, if that wasn't an issue. How long is too long? Do any of you guys think you have had or heard that someone has had organ growth (and thus a big belly) from prolonged use. I am 5 months into using GH and liking the results.
    Everything I've read on HERE is that the longer you stay on the better it continues to work. And also the disitend(sp) stomach can be pretty common.

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
      I love GH and have cycled it for longer than a year with no problems...'BUT" GH CAN cause severe bone deformities in the form of over growth of the lower jaw and extremities...This isn't the norm but it can happen....
      I just came off after over 2 yrs...carpal tunnel, nightmares, joint pain, all are sides...skeletal and organ deformaties are seen after massively high doses, and longer periods of time, like intim said its far from the norm, but can happen

5 months, your just starting to see things roll, keep going bro, it only gets better

Comment

Thanks Doom, I am going to buy another 3 - 6 months and figure it from there...

Comment

Working...
        X