does it help the area.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does it help the area.?

:cool: does it help the area where you put the pin ( the juice )inside at when you inject, like the calfs and the bicepts and ect.... thanks for your input....;)

what i meant was by doing shots there does that help that area grow faster.?

Comment

It will stretch the muscle fibers out which will allow more growth.

but its best to change the injection site up each time.

Comment

Some people say yes, some say no. I always do site injections anyhow. Shoulders, bi's tris, quads.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMHUGE
          Some people say yes, some say no. I always do site injections anyhow. Shoulders, bi's tris, quads.

This debate has been beaten to the ground with no end result. Personally the only site inj. I do is bi's and every now and then tri's. When using short esters that require ed or eod shots it is good to have a lot of places to rotate. I never really noticed any localized growth in the area of the shot though.

Comment

thanks for your all's input, i do appreciate it .......... chicago

Comment

I don't know if it works or not but if site injections worked my ass and my deltoids would be as big as a Bus.

Comment

Originally posted by BLEACH864
                I don't know if it works or not but if site injections worked my ass and my deltoids would be as big as a Bus.
                Exactly...site injects do not cause localized growth.

Comment

yeah i just switch it up to avoid scar tissue..

Comment

I dont beleive it really give you more muscle growth. Sure the oil (or water) in the muscles will give you a fuller look, but I dont beleive it will increase muscle density any faster. I also have noticed POSSIBLY a slightly bigger difference when doing winny injects and for that matter suspension injects in my delts. But damn pain. LOL My answer is NO. But, as the rest of the bros said, it would be best to keep moving the site injects around for full absporbtion of gear into fresher receptors and to keep down scare tisue build-ups in areas. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Working...
                    X