attn DOOM or anyone else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn DOOM or anyone else

hey bro u said on one of my threads that you were staying away from syd or qv gearand staying with euro gear.. what brands and why?

Well QV products have went down hill big time over the past year or so......

Comment

i have been on sydgroup cyp for a while now and can say that it is still a good product. i had a bad case of test flu with one batch...but i get test flu with just about every injectable i have used. i like it though and will be on it for quite a while...i may switch to cypriotest in a few weeks or so. i dunno...

Comment

the syd test is great. I have a friend on the inject winny and he loves it. hardly any pain with the shot. Not sure why the syd got bad reports so fast but so far all the products I have used are top notch.

Comment

I liked the syd cyp. Except after I drawn out of them some of the rubber stopper cut off and I had some floaties. I have filter needles so it wasnt a big deal. I think just cheap stoppers. Went through four of them and all had a small floaty after a few pokes. My buddy went through three and the same thing. But I had good results and fairly painless. I would use them again. I have a couple vials of qv cyp and that is kinda worrying me. I will give them a try though.

thanx

Comment

i think the stopper problem has more to do with your drawing needle than stopper quality bro. i have been using 20ga forever....but i'm switching to 22ga because of it. i have that problem with all gear though...not just sydgroup.

Comment

Originally posted by murdyO
              I liked the syd cyp. Except after I drawn out of them some of the rubber stopper cut off and I had some floaties. I have filter needles so it wasnt a big deal. I think just cheap stoppers. Went through four of them and all had a small floaty after a few pokes. My buddy went through three and the same thing. But I had good results and fairly painless. I would use them again. I have a couple vials of qv cyp and that is kinda worrying me. I will give them a try though.

thanx
              yeah what gauge are you drawing with, for a few years I was using 18gauge and I just recently switched to 20 gauge and I like it a lot more.

Comment

I had 2 freinds that BOTH ended up in the hospital the day after injecting SYD Winny. I posted this whole experience on A.com about a month ago. Huge infections and major dehydration occured in both. They injected at the same time and the next day both went to the hospital. One was released and given medication and the other had to stay overnight for the infection and was hooked up to IV's for fluid.

Next, I have a freind who has been injecting into his traps for years. He thought he would give SYD a try and got some of their Cyp. Injected his traps and he chouldnt move his next or shoulders for a week. Shoulders were throwing off major heat (infection) and were very red. Said he would never try Syd again.

That is what I know about Syd. I've never personally done SYD, and of course after these 3 cases of very good freinds of mine I will never even consider it. Many say QV has gone downhill a bit the past year. Although I see it working very well in many still.

Europe brands are normally human grade and rarely carry any pain with them. They are normally doses more correctly and some even regulated by the U.S. Definitely the best route to take. I have gone on real high doses of human grade and never received riod flu, but have many times from vet. Hope this helps a bit. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Comment

I didn't like QV, didnt see any gains. I'm switchin to Denkall cyp for this next bulker.

Comment

I am not calling what anyone says bullshit but I have been using vet grade gear for 5 years. I just don't understand what the deciding factor is when some guys get sick and other guys don't. I just think it goes beyond the gear in some cases and is just bad timing. do you think it is an individual reaction? my syd test goes in better than some human grade gear I have used in the past. my friend loves the winny and says it hurts a lot less than any prop he has used.

Comment

hey doom were u at bro ? lol hey kir what name brands of euro gear we talking ? upjohn?

Comment

ALL GEAR HURTS! human, vet, alien...it can all be painfull and give infection symptoms. i have not used upjohn personally, but a buddy of mine swears it was the most painfull thing he has ever injected. injecting BA and oil into your muscle just hurts! lol

Comment

I like the syd test... good stuff

Comment

Stoney, Im not sure bro. I can simply say that both these bros have been doing vet gear for 10-12 year. Same as myself. I use both Vet and human, depending on what comes out because I too like trying new things. My bros are very close freinds of mine, and Im not sure what the exact reasoning for this Syd trouble was, but I beleive what they told me. Im just wanting people to be cautious. Hell, any Vet grade can have very high bacterial count at anytime. We both know that. Im just trying to give people both ends of the spectrum of what has been heard of when it comes to Syd Group. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Comment

thanks kir!!

Comment

Working...
                              X