Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Of All Ur Stretchmarks, Which makes U Proudest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Of All Ur Stretchmarks, Which makes U Proudest?

I myself would have to say definitely the set I have around my lower lats!! I think that shows a "BB'er"

What r ur favs?:cool:

I would have to say the 9 inch one on my cock ;)

Comment

I'd say the ones on my biceps, as I probably worked the hardest for them. The ones on my lats came easy, as genetically my back is by far my most gifted muscle group.

Comment

I'd say the stretch marks on my girlfreinds mouth. Took years of work, but finally gave them to her. LMAO On a side note: I am married and just wanted to have some humor, but wouldnt say that about my wife. :) PEACE! KIR

Comment

the ones on my rear delts and on my quads are the ones i'm most proud but sad in the same way:(

Comment

I would have to say the ones on me triceps because they are the only strech marks I have.

Comment

My least favorite ones are the ones on my abs and my chest from when I was a fatass growing up. 5'9" 240lbs of FAT in 8th grade, 6'0" 225 17% BF now (bulking). And still havent pinned yet.

Comment

I have ones by my lats, looks like wolverine sliced me up

Comment

under my arms. thats the only ones i have

Comment

My Legs are by far my strongest point yet they are almost totally without SMs except on my hammies. Does anyone get them on Quads?? I use SMs as a sign of growth. :agree:

Comment

My slow gaining ass has not a single stretch mark ,Unbelievable right, so goes the life of a ectomorph...

Comment

The ones on my quads, but I also hate em. I'm starting to get em on my bi's which is pretty dope cuz I have NO arms.

Comment

I have little marks near my delt/pec tie ins...near my arm pit. That's all I have....lucky I guess

Comment

Originally posted by BigWilly
                            I have little marks near my delt/pec tie ins...near my arm pit. That's all I have....lucky I guess
                            I feel lucky that I have them. I think they represent hard work and eating my ass off to go from a very skinny 19yr old to a not-as-skinny 22yr old:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by DiamondCutCows
                              I feel lucky that I have them. I think they represent hard work and eating my ass off to go from a very skinny 19yr old to a not-as-skinny 22yr old:rofl:
                              lol

I hear you bro.

But I'm not too fond of the way they look and I think I'm lucky to not have any yet b/c I've put on a lot of size in the last year or two...

Comment

Working...
                              X