DOME or Others-Women and Test/Propionate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOME or Others-Women and Test/Propionate

I have read two articles that state that women can use Test/Propionate at 25-50mg without the side effects experienced from other Test. IS THIS TRUE. I have a female friend that would like to consider 25mg eo-3rd-day (twice a week) for 6 weeks and ANAVAR at 10mg ed for 60 days. She is very health and is an active weight lifter. Stats: 5'-6", 140lb @25%bf. Should she do this and at what doses, for how long? Thanks Guys.

Unless she is a highly competitive femal BBer, I would stay away from Test in all forms. Its not that she can avoid the sides, it is just easier to stop if they occur since it is quicker acting than Eth or Cyp

Comment

This would be better posted in the female aas forum...

I agree...females can make great rsults from winny, var and primo...i would only tell a female bodybuilder who is going to compete in the npc to use test....

in this case 25 mg every 3 rd day can be used with 10-15 mg ed of var.

Comment

Thanks - I have posted this in Women Discussion

Comment

the title was DOME...were you looking for me..lol..the typo threw me off a bit

Prop is used for HRT in women at that dose, and at those intervals, it could benefit her in slight ways, but more harm would likely come

I would start at 5mg of var for the first few weeks, and see how her body responds to that before uping the dose

Comment

Working...
          X