• Show
Clear All

• Check this out

Has any one seen these before?
    Attached Files

Wow I finally did it

Comment

i've seen these... with the white stripe:
      Last edited by GearTripper; 08-19-09, 06:40 PM.

Comment

GT, you thin mine r legit?

Comment

The only real ones I've seen had the white stripe.

Comment

I was told they were from Brazil and real good.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMHUGE
              GT, you thin mine r legit?
              i dunno... i know Schering isn't consistent with their amp sizes, so maybe they're markings are sporatic too.

Comment

yeah last ones i got..they were labeled..and all different sizes..but i got it from a place im 100% sure is legit..and people told me they were legit..so i dunno

Comment

Only ones Ive seen had the stripes. I've heard of many european places making the amps and actually putting in Deca instead of Primo. Amps sizes may very slightly just because of the way glass is melted together. Cant always be 100% PERFECT. but the stripes should still be there, unless they are making them differently which I am not sure about. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Those are legit amps, they are the old ones

Comment

Yep, they are legit. First cycle I ever did included Primo and the amps looked exactly like that. BSH

Comment

Bump for some more info.

I have been using these for four weeks now w/ prop on a bridge cycle, but they are a little fishy.

Should the liquid be clear. I mean this stuff is as clear as water, It does not even look like oil.

I am getting good results right now; some of the best pumps ever, but it could be just the prop and these could be bogus.

I got em from a good source, and the amps and box match up perfectly with the photo's in anabolics '04

I have never used primo before, and am just a little uncertain.

Any and all feedback appciated.

Comment

Working...
                        X