neat thread at AM check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neat thread at AM check it out

this is really cool real world meets the lab..........

http://forum.anabolicminds.com/showthread.php?t=11037

That is interesting. I don't think I have ever seen anyone else who had access to such frequent tests.

Comment

pretty cool stuff. He wasn't even our customer he bought our product from 1 of our retailers. We are sending him other stuff to see how it's effects on him.

Comment

would someone like to put the name of this thread here or something.. all I'm getting is is the proho forum

Comment

Expected to be low but HOLY... is the name of the thread

this is the link

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=11037
          Last edited by RUI-Products; 12-21-03, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by basskiller
            would someone like to put the name of this thread here or something.. all I'm getting is is the proho forum
            The first link was working. Perhaps they moved the thread. The second link works OK . . . for now. :fyi:

Comment

You have to register to see that,what is it about :confused:

Comment

blood work done 2 time a week while in recovery very detailed and very well tracked........worth the time

Comment

Nice to see I get props for my work:) Doing a cycle of 4AD cyp/prop 300mg/100mg at 1600mgs/week for 14 weeks, while doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off M1T, weeks 1-2 10mg, 5-6 10mg with milk thistle and NAC, 9-10 20mg, 13-14 20mg with milk thistle and NAC. Starting this cycle after Jan 21st, posting all lab results twice a week. I'm trying to see if the milk thistle and NAC have any effect on liver enzymes while on the M1T, as well as get huge:D BTW I just found this board, seems pretty tight!

Comment

Working...
                  X