Clomid Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clomid Question

Ive been taking 1 tab ED of Clomid throughout my cycle..never had any problems..is this a wise thing to do? Thanks!

maybe a waste, but won't hurt you.

Comment

i agree with gt....pointless.

Comment

Re: Clomid Question

Originally posted by dzone
        Ive been taking 1 tab ED of Clomid throughout my cycle..never had any problems..is this a wise thing to do? Thanks!
        yes why are you taking it? it is a weak estrogen antagonist so it will help with gyno a bit but nowhere near as well as novaldex.

Comment

Ok, so when is clomid called for?....I was taking it to prevent gyno. What is the best way to prevent gyno?

Comment

Ok, so when is clomid called for?....I was taking it to prevent gyno. What is the best way to prevent gyno?

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ghlight=clomid

Comment

novaldex is the best to stave off symptoms when you start to see them. anti-aromatases (femera, ldex, etc...) are the best to prevent gyno since they stop the intial buildup of estrogen.

Comment

Doc, best to prevent gyno bro is Arimidex. You can go for the cheaper Liquidex though, Ive done it many times and it works great for me, and Im prone to gyno. PEACE! KIR

Comment

I would switch to Arimidex and if you have issues add the Nolvadex...

Comment

Take Clomid post cycle. 1 week after your last shot, I take 2 tablets for 5 days and then 1 tablet for the next 5 days. There are alot of different views on this though...

Comment

I prefer nolvas instead of clomid post cycle, they work so much better for me.....hcg @1000 mg/day for 10 days in the middle of my cycle.....only thing I have found that will stimulate the nads during a cycle.....I dont think clomid will do anything except act as a mild anti estrogen during a cycle when test levels are so elevated...

Comment

Working...
                        X