Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas mail delay

how come international is so far behind while domestic seems to be normal

dom. normal? hell i sent my brother in CA a package via priorty mail 3rd day and it took 8 days lol

id say they are both behind alittle

Comment

Mail seems to be normal in the Philly/New York area. No delays.

Comment

sorry i should say this was more around thanksgiving

Comment

it really depends on the area. Some postal hubs will hire extra drivers (actually the sub contractors will do this) My brother use to drive for a sub contractor that handled the mail.. From Thanksgiving to after Christmas they would have a ton of extra runs..

Comment

USPS is always slow. In canada the mail moves really well, it takes 3-5 days (if there is a weekend in there) through the normal mail flow to get something from one end of the country to the other. They will tell you it may take longer to cover their ass and get you to pay more for express post but its not that dramatic. Like a 2 day difference. Whenever I order something from the states though its brutal. Like 14 days easy. I always try and go FedEx when using international.

Comment

Canadian borders are very tight lately. Especially things coming from the east (U.S). International packaging is running a bit slower then normal and actually has been since Sept. 11th anniversary, but hopefully will open up a bit more freely after the new year. I havent noticed any differences at all domestically, but Im sure things will be slightly backed up during this next week or two. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Canadian Border's are very tight lately. For a couple of reasons. There have been a few bust lately at the border, as well as a anthrax scare at a Canadian Airport.

Comment

slow as hell here, express is coming through on time, prority and reg air mail is moving like a turtle in neutral

Comment

Working...
                  X