6 OXO Blood Test Results!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 OXO Blood Test Results!

Posted by Nelson Montana on elite. I found it interesting.

Some of you may remember that a few months back I did an estrogen level check with my monthly blood test and found that by using chrysin and calcium D glucarate my e level went from a slightly high 37.6 to a respectable 27.4. This month I decided to use 6 OXO to see how it fared. The results are in.

My estrodiol was 26.

Now keep in mind there are many variables in play here and the numbers can go up and down a few points day to day. However, taken at face value, two basic conclusions can be drawn from these results.

6OXO will indeed work to lower estrogen.

And Two: It will lower estrogen approximately as well as Chrysin and calcium d glucarate.

Keep in mind also, the level of effect may vary depending on ones e elevation. Will it lower MORE e if estrogen is extremely high? Hard to say. Will it lower a "normal" estrogen level? Maybe.

Another interesting point to this test is the absurd claim that 6 OXO will raise testosterne 265%!!! Where do these companies come up with these preposterous claims?!? For one thing, the whole concept of a lowered estrogen level raising testosterone is completely misconstrued. (But that's a topic for another time). Anyway, my T level was right around where it's always been. Last month it was 920. (I'm on 100 mgs/wk HRT) This month it was 910. (In all fairness the test was taken 6 days after my shot and last month it was taken 5 days after). If 6OXO did what it claims, my T would be over 2000!!! Nonsense.

So there you have it, in black and white -- and red. On one hand I can say that ergopharm finally came out with a product that is effective. On the other hand, you can buy Chrysin and Calcium D Glucarate from BAC for less than half the price of 6 OXO , or if you don't want to cap and mix your own capsules, you can get "Post-Cycle" from Protein Factory and get Maca,Epimedium, Cndium, Milk Thistle, r-ala and Lecithin as well all in one shot.

I'd be willing to give 6OXO another try, but I'd like to see some more legit tests done. And they'll simply have to do better with the price. At any rate, I think it's good news to know that natural substances can help to control estrogen without nasty side effects.

Its all bullshit unless he cant post the actual lab data he got back from the test and upload it. I dont believe a word he says. Nelson has personal issues with Mike at 1fast400 and Patrick Arnold, so this is merely a ploy to take business away from them. Im not saying 6-oxo is the holy grail because even I dont think its that great, but Nelson is an idiot and I dont trust anything that comes from him.

Comment

can you post your lab test? this is very interesting as all of us have same problems when on...

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
        Its all bullshit unless he cant post the actual lab data he got back from the test and upload it. I dont believe a word he says. Nelson has personal issues with Mike at 1fast400 and Patrick Arnold, so this is merely a ploy to take business away from them. Im not saying 6-oxo is the holy grail because even I dont think its that great, but Nelson is an idiot and I dont trust anything that comes from him.
        That may be true bro but he isnt really bashing the product and he isnt prasing it either. He is simply saying that it did work to lower estrogen but it didnt raise test like label claims. I think he is being pretty fair in this article.

Comment

Right..... Ive had 'debates' with Nelson on the subject and its obvious he has no idea what he's talking about and more concerned with damaging the rep. of the companies who make and sell it more than giving honest feedback on it..... Im interested in the uploaded lab test, $20 says no one ever sees it.

Comment

Mmmmmm, Im going to try it out after my cycle, ill see if I get some tets done and let u all know. I might not though.

Comment

Why would anyone even mess with 6oxo when they can use letrozole ...........?

Comment

Working...
              X