DOOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOOM

Doom, could you please tell me how to sign-up mrsbillray so she can use the Womens section. She is now needing post advise and she is also a medical professional (Practitioner) that can offer alot of advise. Several members on this board used her advise from other boards (that we are not associated with any longer). When I go to REGISTER, it tells me that I am already signed up. Thanks.

Re: DOOM

Originally posted by billray
    Doom, could you please tell me how to sign-up mrsbillray so she can use the Womens section. She is now needing post advise and she is also a medical professional (Practitioner) that can offer alot of advise. Several members on this board used her advise from other boards (that we are not associated with any longer). When I go to REGISTER, it tells me that I am already signed up. Thanks.
    there is a little spot on the top right of the main screen that says "LOG OUT" click this and then it will take you to a screen where no one is logged in, then just register her under a different name.

Comment

Re: Re: DOOM

Originally posted by stonecold54
      there is a little spot on the top right of the main screen that says "LOG OUT" click this and then it will take you to a screen where no one is logged in, then just register her under a different name.

Comment

Thanks Guys - mrsbillray

Comment

there ya go buddy, they answered it for ya

Comment

Working...
          X