Fina & Body Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fina & Body Hair

Damn, I love using Fina in my cycles both for bulking and cutting and don't have many problems with sides except that it makes my body hair grow like a MFer. I shave my chesty and abs daily and it seems like I am contantly using a damn clipper on my legs and arms. I never had any back hair until I started using Fina. Bitch of it is that I broke up with my GF and don't have anyone to shave those stray hairs off where I can't reach. I swear I am going to dislocate my fricken shoulder sometimes trying to reach some parts of my back! Anyone else get this when using Fina? BSH

I know that I have more back hair now then before I used any anabolics...including fina....Luckily my wife is around to shave me :)

Comment

i CONCUR, ON ANYKIND OF AAS, HAIR GROW FAST !!

Comment

I have the same problem. I have to get a hair cut about every two weeks and shave everyother day while I'm on. My finger nails also grow real fast. It seems like I have to clip them all the time.

Comment

Some new lotions and shaving creams indicate that they allow you to shave less often and hinder hair growth. I have found the Aveeno shaving cream to make it so my chest / arms do not increase in hair growth when on gear but it will not reduce the hair as it suggests. You might want to try it....

Comment

Working...
          X