Bulk R-ALA powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk R-ALA powder

I know I bought R-ALA from chem before (research kits). He had a really good price going for the bulk powder (50g/$35). Now I notice all he has listed is the Glucorell caps from the AF store which are about 48 times as expensive as what he used to sell. What gives? Does he still sell the bulk powder or did he make some kind of deal with the AF store so as not to compete with them?

Search the net for the price you want

Comment

the only difference i see from the glucorell is that is has 500mg biotin added, which is a good addition and probably what youre paying for..... try www.beyond-a-century.com for rala at a VERY competitive price!

Comment

Thanks Largeli. That is pretty close.

Comment

Several users have claimed, including fonz, that it is not pure R+ based on their experiences with BAC r+. Considering the cost of raw material and selling price this is not suprising.

R+ powder is very hygroscopic and unless you are going to cap it all immeadiately powder is not a good choice due negative impact of repeated oxident exposure with opening of bottle to take powder doses.

there are lots of supps that are just fine as powder, even hygroscopic ones like ALCAR. this is not one of them.

Comment

Working...
          X