Cycle advice needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle advice needed!

Let me quickly introduce myself, i'm Rick a friend of the Ascended. Forgive me for posting on his account because i'm not a member, yet..

Anyways, after having cycled for 3 years with great gains i recently bought myself my first serious cycle, here it goes.

- For 8 weeks Dianabol, 50 mg per day
    - For 8 weeks Testosterone (enan), 1000 mg per week
    - For 8 weeks Deca, 400 mg per week
    - For 7 weeks Oxymetholone, 50 mg per day

- For 8 weeks Proviron, 50 mg per day
    - For 8 weeks Nolvadex, 20 mg per day
    - For 3 weeks Chlomid, 100 mg per day

Although i have a idea about how to take this, i would very much like to hear from someone with experience and knowledge on how to arrange this cycle for maximum muscle gains without unneeded damage.

I'm open for all advices, including any combination, cycle duration, front load, etc.

Thx, Rick

holy cow, that's all messed up :)

IMO; dbol is too high and should be cut back to 6 weeks at the absolute most, prefer 4 weeks though. test is way too high, drop it down to about 500-600mg/wk for 10 - 12 weeks, run the deca for the same 10-12 weeks, wouldn't worry about the Oxymetholone right now, and organize your PCT better.
    Last edited by GearTripper; 12-21-03, 07:18 PM.

Comment

You can go with 45mgs/ed (3 doses of 15mgs each day) but I would be cautious going over 6 weeks. Ive done much heavier oral doses before so if you have cycled a lot of dbol before over the past 3 years, then you know best how your body will react to this.

I would run the Enanthate and Deca for 12 weeks. If your running vet gear then 1000mgs/week isnt too much in my mind at all. 500-600mgs/week of vet gear in my mind is almost a beginners dose.

Start your Clomid 2 weeks after your last injection of test and deca. First day on run 200-300mgs, next 10 days run 100mgs/ed and te next 2 weeks run 50mgs/ed.

I wouldn NOT run the Nolvodex during your cycle. Just have it on hand incase you end up getting some major signs of gyno kicking in. If you are worried about controlling bloating, maybe throw some Liquidex in daily at around .5ml's/ed to go along with the proviron.

Lastly, I would definitely front load Prop for 3 weeks at 100mgs/eod. Love the boost of test to go along with the dbol to start this cycle up.

Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Comment

test is test, weather it's vet or human grade. 1000mgs for is too much after only three years of cycles, unless all previous cycles were heavy dosing and he still had no results. next year you'll be saying 2000 mg/wk is ok, then where do you go from there?

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
          test is test, weather it's vet or human grade. 1000mgs for is too much after only three years of cycles, unless all previous cycles were heavy dosing and he still had no results. next year you'll be saying 2000 mg/wk is ok, then where do you go from there?
          I'm planning to run 1000 mgs test per week in the first 3 weeks and after that i'm planning to run 750 mgs test per week...

Comment

are you just saying that what you listed is what gear you have available? it might help us to know what type of cycles you have run before. i honestly couldn't put anything together without knowing what you have done before as far as lengths and dosages. write those down and I am sure you will get some nice suggestions.

Comment

whats up with all the mega-dosing these days? shit, anyone will grow on mega-doses of test, but it ain't gonna look pretty. perhaps, people need to focus on their diets and training routines before they cram over a grand of test into their bodies each week... i mean unless you're pro, why bother? of course there are the few exceptions... but they are few and far between.

Comment

Geez, I dont hit less then 1G/week of test anymore. And GEARTRIPPER, not sure your experience so Im not gonna question your knowledge about gear, but SIMPLY stating test is test is just untrue. Come over and tell my nipples that 1G of ICN is the same as take 1G of T200. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Sure if the T200 was actually 200mgs/ml. Vet gear just isnt ever gonna be close to the right doseages. If I want to make sure Im taking 750mgs/week of test and Im doing vet gear, then I would take 1000mgs/week of Vet test. Understand? If you have been around long enough then you would understand this without simply stating an obvious test is test response. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Comment

maybe i didn't make myself clear enough... TEST is TEST is TEST. as for dosing the correct mg between vet vs. human grade... that has do to with the dosing, not the fat that the test is different. sure the puirties are going to differ. the basic compounds are the same though. for example... if brand X vet grade is tested at a true 100mg/ml & brand z human grade is tested at a true 100mg/ml... you're going to get the same amount of test no matter which you use. what you're stating is that typically vet grade is underdosed (you are correct there) but that does not mean that the testosterone compounds are any different. also, vet grade tends to be less CLEAN as there are lower standards (if any) in the formulation. i got my knowledge in check i wasn't dissing you or anything, just didn't want what your saying to be misinterpreted. also, your gyno is gonna flare for numerous reasons, not just because you took "vet grade" test. i truly think we're talking about the same thing just explaining it differently. that's my .02 :)

Originally posted by KeepinItReal
                  Geez, I dont hit less then 1G/week of test anymore. And GEARTRIPPER, not sure your experience so Im not gonna question your knowledge about gear, but SIMPLY stating test is test is just untrue. Come over and tell my nipples that 1G of ICN is the same as take 1G of T200. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Sure if the T200 was actually 200mgs/ml. Vet gear just isnt ever gonna be close to the right doseages. If I want to make sure Im taking 750mgs/week of test and Im doing vet gear, then I would take 1000mgs/week of Vet test. Understand? If you have been around long enough then you would understand this without simply stating an obvious test is test response. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Comment

also, i'm explaning this stuff as real generic without going into the esthers/BA/etc. and shit. also, whos to say that this guy isn't getting vet gear that is overdosed? while the label may say 250mg/ml, what if it's closer to 300mg/ml... it has happened.

Comment

Ahhhhhhh. ok. LOL I read ya wrong bro. LOL And I wasnt stating that I get gyno because of a certain gear. Im just stating that is I supposedly take 1000mgs/week of Vet ear my gyno never seems to kick in. But if I take 1000mgs/week of Human, my gyno always kicks in hard. Which means to me that the 100mgs/week of Human is correctly dosed and the Vet is way underdosed and thats why it isnt hitting my body as hard causing gyno like the Human does. I been around a long time too bro. We just got our conversations mixed up. LOL PEACE! KIR

Comment

it's all good - now stop playing with your own damn tities! :D

Comment

LOL But damn they feel good. 56 C's. With Wonder Woman nipples. LMAOOOOOO JK PEACE! KIR

Comment

Working...
                          X