X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clen

what would u sat is the best type of clen
    and what is a good clen and t3 cycle

Best Clen in my mind hands down is British Dragon. As for a Clen and T3 cycle, maybe try going with something like this your first time on.

Clenbuterol 120mcgs/ed (weeks 1-2 & weeks 5-6)

T3- 25mcgs/ed week 1, 50mcgs/ed week 2, 75mcgs/ed week 3, 50mcgs/ed week 4, 25mcgs/ed week 5&6.

Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Comment

I have heard the same thing about BD clen....haven't tried it yet but it will be in my next cutting cycle. Oxyflux didn't do much for me whenever I used it. BSH

Comment

Breakdown a clen cycle

KIR, can you break down a clen cycle for a female? Only doing clen so that's all I need. I know its 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and a pyramid effect, right

Comment

Did the cycle routine that KIR suggests above... simply awesome. Can you say, "Shredded?"

Comment

Yo stallion. If this is your girls first time then you should pyramid, just because of any palpitations or jitters. Some women just cant handle it. I would go something like this.

Days 1-3 40mcgs/ed

Days 4-6 60mcgs/ed

Days 7-9 80mcgs/ed

Days 10-14 60mcgs/ed

If she feels fine doing the clen, then next time start her off at 80mcgs/ed and have her take that throughout the cycle of 14 days. Next time she goes on after that if she wants to go to 100mcgs/ed for 14 days thats cool too. My wife has done this same things, and she had great results. She is 5'10 and 120lbs. LOL She loves being THINNNNNN. She has only gone on them 4 times, and each time goes up a bit and has great results. Especially from BD clens. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Working...
            X