drol and d-bol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drol and d-bol

do these to go together? and should they be ran at the same time. if nolva,clomid,and hcg were available.

yes they can work well with each other, but the question is have you used either before?
    and what will you be using them with?

Comment

yes ive used them both before. ill be stacking with cyp@400mg/wk

Comment

10 weeks of cyp at 400mgs
        5 weeks of dbol at 25mgs and drol at 50 ed

Clomid PCT, is more than enough, keep novla handy with any cycle just in case. HCG not needed

Comment

Personally, I dont think your carrying enough test in your cycle to go with Abombs and dbol at the same time. But that is just my 2cc's. I've done Abombs and dbol at the same time a few times, and have gone with dbol for 2 weeks, then 4 weeks Abombs, then back down with 2 weeks of dbols with great results too. But I wouldnt do this if my test intake was only 400mgs/week. My rule of thumb (but this is just mine) is I dont go with more mgs/week of tabs then I have test. 2:1 ratio of Test:tabs works very well in general, but you go also go up close to a 1:1 ratio. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Thank you for concuring Intim. I concur with you concuring with me. LMAO PEACE! KIR

Comment

Stanking both A-50 and Dianabol is too toxic on the liver??? I think there would be a lot of water retention unless you take Ldex or something. I like to use either or personally. But I lean more towards Anadrol for better gains.

I think it would an interesting cycle though, I would like to see what the benifits are in doing Dbol and A-50 togther.

DOA

Comment

i will give week by week postings of my results.

Comment

250 is maintance, 400+ is growth IMO

I grow fine with minimal or max amounts of test, eveyone is different, lets see how he does

Comment

Thats cool Doom, there just always seems to be a much bigger crash after ending dbol and abombs when your on such little test. But like you said everyone is a bit different, so we will see. PEACE! KIR

Comment

:bnoser: Intim. LMAO JK PEACE! KIR

Damn I love these little guys.....lol......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                      X