Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fina/Halo....... Shit here we go again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fina/Halo....... Shit here we go again!!!

Well boys the rage finally kicked in today again. Good old Fina and Halo combo. My wife noticed it (no not acting mean to hear, just in my eyes and not listening to her like normal..lol). I've had some awesome dreams again though, something I just love about the combo. Makes it fun to go to sleep. LOL Oh and for those who dont know, Im also on ICN enanthate, QV Cyp, QV EQ and anavar. Got a weird combo going here, but is working GREAT! Here is what my cycle looks like:

Prop... 100mgs/ed (weeks 1-2.5)

ICN..... 750mgs/week (weeks 1-16)

Cyp..... 600mgs/week (weeks 1-16)

EQ...... 600mgs/week (weeks 1-16)

Fina.... 75mgs/ed (weeks 3-8 and 11-16)

Halo.... 15mgs/ed (weeks 3-9)

Anavar.. 15mgs/ed (weeks 3-9)

Liquidex... 1ml/ed throughout cycle.

Clomid post cycle

I started this cycle off with Abombs and dbol combo and didnt have the Halo/Fina/Var in it, but made the switch because BP when up a bit because I throw on huge weight fast regardless if watching diet on these heavy cycles.

Anyway..... just love the Fina/Halo. Some people dont like the rage, but I can control it on the outside, but on the inside I'm killing everyone I think about. LOL PEACE! KIR

:drunk: MMMMMMMM I love this coctail. LOL

Bro, you should know by now when you tell me I cant do something or shouldnt try it that Im going to. LOL Well, except that gay thing you asked about :ghey: I'm NOTTTTT doing that damnit. LOL PEACE! KIR

Comment

Sounds good. I am gonna brew some fina up in the next couple of weeks. Halo is scarce around my neck of the woods.

Comment

Hi KIR, dont think too much about me ... merry Xmas anyway !

Comment

OUCH BRO,, NEVER USED THE HALO. BUT I HAVE READ YOU CAN GET REAL STRONG REAL FAST !! YOU ALSO CAN GET TO BE A REAL DICKHEAD REAL FAST TOO lmboooo !!!!!! NOT YOU THOUGH, YOU ARE NEVER A DICKHEAD :angel:

Comment

UNCLE KIR IS GONNA TEAR SOME HEADS OFF AGAIN LOOK OUT AND DONT POST ANYTHING STUPID CAUSE KIR'S GREAT AT FLAMMING PEOPLE WHEN HES ON A CYCLE LIKE THIS LMAO.....CHUB

Comment

KEEP US POSTED TO ON HOW ITS WORKIN FOR YOU AND AFFECTING YOU I'D LIKE TO KNOW...PEACE AND GOOD LUCK...CHUB

Comment

LMAOOOO Nah Chub, not flaming on this board bro. I will try to keep it down. LOL I'll go on other boards to let off some steam. And ANATOLE...... GREAT TO SEE YOU MADE IT HERE BRO!!!!!!! PEACE! KIR

Comment

keep us posted, id be intereseted how that cycle pans out. looks like you will be knockin on 300lbs door! lol
                  happy holidays
                  gym

Comment

Hey KIR let know when you the 500lb bench! I'm trying fina for the first time in my cycle real curious how strenght I will gain from it! I love this place cool site!

Comment

fuck..if i even did half of the test in that cycle id have tits the size of dolly parton....geez i hope arimidex does the job for me...If i ever get the shit..damn....lol bran

Comment

Wowie

Hey Bro... Glad to hear the cycle is going well. Thanks for keeping us posted. Take care TY

Comment

Ive never done fina but have used Halo on my first cycle. I stacked it with Sostenon and man would i get pissed and frustrated easily. I love Halo.

Comment

Fuck that would kill the average man. But those who know you know your not average! LOL Sugar

Comment

Aahhh yes... Fina, it's just not for Breakfast anymore. Liquid gold!

Comment

Working...
                              X