Christmas list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas list

All i want under my tree is a box full of gear for enough for 24 weeks. Thats all I ask from Santa.

dbol: 35-50mgs a day for 4 weeks

test-e: 500mgs a week for 10 weeks

test-cyp: 500mgs a week weeks 10-20

deca: 300mgs a week for weeks 1-20

winny: 40mgs eod for weeks 20-24

prop: 150mgs eod for weeks 20-24

plan to have some nolvadex in had for this cycle.

then do MY PTC with Clomid and Nolvadex

I start my cycle MID-JANUARY, for sures. Thats what i have planned and all, if i dont get to go all the way to 20 weeks at least 12-16 but in on cycle for the spring of 2004, in time for the summer trip for Florida. What u all think guys, my final thoughts on this cycle.:D

if you want anyone to give advice, its quite hard for us to determinewhat is good for you. you need to list your cycle history, doses, and stats.

Comment

running my 4th cycle buddy

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ight=the+juice

^ thats what i had in mind but prefer the cycle I posted, hehe
      :D

Comment

Juice, send me the cash and Ill hook U up !!!

Comment

I like the cycle bro although I would front load with Prop the first 2-3 weeks at 100mgs/eod. Why do you wanna switch from Enant to Cyp half way through your cycle? I would just stick with one or the other, although I think Cyp runs better with Deca and Enant runs better with EQ. Just a thought. Everything else to me looks nice. Make sure you have some Liquidex on hand, some nolvodex on hand also just incase. If you have run dbol your first 3 cycles then 45mgs/ed of dbol for 4-6 weeks to start your cycle would be a bang out amount. Naposims in my mind are the best. Work almost as well at 45mgs/ed as anadrol. PEACE! KIR

Merry Christmas!

Comment

LOL Freedum, Im sure you will take care of him. LOL Nice seeing you around here bro. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Working...
            X