• Show
Clear All

• knew cycle-need opinions

ok, 12wk cycle-
    wk 1-6, d-bol, 40mg/day
    wk 1-12, test cyp, 800mg/wk
    wk 1-12, deca, 600mg/wk
    wk 6-12, fina, 75mg/eod ( 300/wk )
    thinking of front loading w/prop for 2 wk at 100mg eod. not sure if it is usefull or not, also the fina at the end. this will be my second cycle, first was deca@300/wk-cyp@500/wk-dbol@40/day. had nearly zero sides and put on 20lb. body fat is around???15%??? currently 190lb, training hard for 2 years and have a good foundation to build on. let me know what ya think.....th....

thats a big 2nd cycle id lower the test and deca, cut the length of the dbol after 4 wks the test and deca should kick in. no need to run the prop in the begining with the dbol. id run it like this

1-4
    40mg dbol ed
    1-12
    600mg test
    400mg deca
    8-14
    at least 50 mg fina ed

Comment

bro, you think uppingthe doses by only 100mg will do the trick?

Comment

more isnt always better, you will be upping the dose in both the test and the deca, in addition to that you will also be adding fina to the cycle i think for a 2nd cycle that is pretty good.

Comment

I would Drop the Deca to about 400mg/week, and i know its a pain ingecting everyday, so I would up the fina to 100mg/eod. With that cycle keep the Nova on hand.
          Murte

Comment

Consider swapping out Deca for EQ....then run EQ at 600 per week. If you must use Deca, then definately don't run more than 400mg/week. Consider cutting the test back to 500 or 600 per week as well. No prop needed with the D-bol, as mentioned earlier.

As for your comment about upping the doses by only 100.... you could probably get the same gains without upping dosages at all! It is, after all, only your second cycle. Improve your diet, train as hard if not harder (and also smarter), and you don't need to go to higher dosages yet!

Comment

Working...
            X