Is it an abscess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it an abscess?

Last Wednsesday (today is Monday) I popped a 1 1/2 23g in the left glute. 1cc 250 Sus. It hurt immediately afterwards. It is the first time I used an 1 1/2 as oppossed to an 1". The pain is still there. It feels tight. There is no swelling or redness, but it is tight and still sore. What are the signs of an abscess and is it too soon to be concerned?

Thanks guys

If its an abcess it will start to get hot and look bruised. Not to mention it will hurt and get worse over the next couple days. If its getting worse by day three id say see a doc. Other than that just put a heating pad on it and massage the area. Im sure someone else will have better advice.

Comment

Thanks K. It actually hasnt changed much over the last few days, It just really feels bruised inside.

Comment

it's fine....no prob. keep an eye on your body temp...

Comment

hey doc, remember my shot scare a couple weeks back? same thing, i started to worry cause i also had that little know in my glute. no pain or redness though. still haven't hit that area again, but it's due in rotation this wednesday. will probably skip it for another couple weeks just to be safe. the knot finally started going away.

Comment

Yeah Geartripper. I actually thought about your situation right after this started. I'm actually on an antibiotic for something else so I'm not really worried but never having had this type of abscees I was just wondering. I was actually told that the soreness can last a month. With the rotation of stuff I'm using, the glute comes up a lot.

Thanks

Comment

Actually this depends on your bf% also bro. If you are way too skinny to be using a 1.5'' dart then you could have gone through some muscle and hit a nerve causing a lot of pain in which could take a few weeks to go away. No I dont think at all that this is an absess bro. Hell, some weeks on a heavy cycle I pump 6-8ml's in each cheek and dont get an abssess. Just keep an eye on it and throw some heat on it. If there is a small infection there the heat will help get rid of it. Good luck. PEACE! KIR

Comment

If the pain was immediate it is very unlikely to be an abcess, abcesses develop over time due to infection. You might have hit a new directly, was it a shoting pain while you were injecting or immediate soreness after the oil was in?

Comment

muscledoc, i use the same size and i'm always bruised a little after using sustanon. i guess its normal and maybe because of the prop.

Comment

Yes Thor, the pain was immediate. Felt like a bolus of oil was just lumping together. It feels "full". No discerable knot or bump.

Comment

and KIR unfortunately my bf is not low enough to make an 11/2 too long. God I coudl probably use a knitting needle and not hiot anything important!

Comment

sus organon from pakistan does me the same it lasts about 4 days

Comment

Thsi is the end of the 5th day and it feels like it has no intention of letting up. As I said, I started an antibiotic for a sinus infection, so I'm probably covered

Comment

I misspelled up top. You may have hit a nerve. I have had some pain in my glute that took a while to go away that was apparent immediately after injectiong. It should start to dissapate. Heat should help...

Comment

Thanks guys. Today is WEdnesday and while still sore, the pain is not as bad. I guess I panicked.

Merry Christmas to you all

Comment

Working...
                              X