Cutting cycle questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting cycle questions

I have a question regarding cutting cycles. Up to now i've only done bulking cycles. The only time I cut was prior to a contest and tehn I did only clen. I ripped down to 5% bf. I tried it again but i couldnt tolerate the heart arrythmias.

I am thinking of using Eq and/or primo to keep muscle size while cutting. I will use GH which I am adding to my current cycle. T3 is a possibility.

I need some direction since I need to plan ahead and get my gear lined up.

Thanks guys. You've helped me out in the past, I value your opinions

EQ is a great choice for a cutter, as it is meant to be run for longer periods and doesn't give you any bloat. EQ/GH/T3 should give you some bad-ass results if your diet and cardio are right. Just make sure you have enough GH to run it for a few months past your cutting cycle. The consensus seems to be that you shouldn't do GH unless you can afford to run it for 6 months. One of our cutting gurus will be along shortly to answer this in more detail, but you're definately on the right track as far as what to use.

Comment

Thanks, I need some suggestions as to dosing and cycle lenght as well. I have a few weeks left on my current cycle. I've already got the PCT gear on hand but as I said I want to have the cutting gear ready when I am.

Thanks
      Last edited by muscledoc; 12-23-03, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X