good contest....like always ;)

Comment

come on people.. lets get those referrers in

Comment

One last day.. lets get those people here

Comment

Originally posted by basskiller
          One last day.. lets get those people here
          i dont think the people liked the contest bass. lol. considering you have the most referalls and i have second most and the rest are mods. lol. the higest referal by a member was 2 people. lol. i guess people dont think the prizes were good enough.

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              i dont think the people liked the contest bass. lol. considering you have the most referalls and i have second most and the rest are mods. lol. the higest referal by a member was 2 people. lol. i guess people dont think the prizes were good enough.
              That's because I've been working hard at getting people here..

Did anyone else even try?
              So does this mean I win????

Comment

That's because I've been working hard at getting people here..

Did anyone else even try?
                So does this mean I win????
                actually, you dont really work hard lol. i noticed that you had the most referals on alot of sites. i couldnt figure it out, then i went to your site and clicked on one of the boards listed and noticed the referall box was already filled with your name when i went to signup on a different board. you just set the refer in the url you sly devil you. :p but in any case no matter how you do it you still win. besides you, me and the mods, the members didnt seem to give a shit about the contest. kinda disapointing but i still love them.

Comment

Actually.. If you look at any of my links.. Website..Signatures via the boards and emails... they all have my referrer code... Hell Even when I post a link in a thread on the yahoo boards..It's my referrer code..LOL

If there was a way to submit my code to the search engines.. I would... LOL

Comment

And thats why we envy you Bass.....enjoy your prizes and think of us when you're drinking your protein...

Comment

Actually.. If you look at any of my links.. Website..Signatures via the boards and emails... they all have my referrer code... Hell Even when I post a link in a thread on the yahoo boards..It's my referrer code..LOL

If there was a way to submit my code to the search engines.. I would... LOL
                      like i said, i dont care how ya do it, you still bring the members and thats why you win. as far as the members go with this contest, they can kiss my ass! :D

Comment

Working...
                      X