Test Suspension Oil vs Water based

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Suspension Oil vs Water based

We all know that the water version will work the fastest.....I think it starts working w/ in the first hour of injection......now how much longer would the muscle take to absorb and spread the oil version?
    I know oil would take longer but huw much longer..

a matter of hrs, its still test with no ester, just depends on how fast the oil seeps into the muscle

how ya liking them agrovirons?

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
      a matter of hrs, its still test with no ester, just depends on how fast the oil seeps into the muscle

how ya liking them agrovirons?
      I gave up on them....lol....but they did work good.....just too much mls to inject....I wanted to be at 100mg a day....

But it is better then the oil Suspension I tell you that

Comment

Unfortunatly, human suspension is generally dosed at 25mgs, great stuff, but 4mls a day is a touch much on top of anything else

Denkalls is pretty good, its just that you need to use a harpoon to inject before it crystalizes in the needle

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
          Unfortunatly, human suspension is generally dosed at 25mgs, great stuff, but 4mls a day is a touch much on top of anything else

Denkalls is pretty good, its just that you need to use a harpoon to inject before it crystalizes in the needle

I think mixing it with an oil base would help it flow a little smoother through the needle if you withdraw the susp. and then an oil based on top of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
            I think mixing it with an oil base would help it flow a little smoother through the needle if you withdraw the susp. and then an oil based on top of it.
            your right on that one.....but even w/ mixing it w/ oil and warming it up you still need a harpoon to shoot it w/..lol....

Comment

^^^^^^^^ BUMP^^^^^^^^^

PEACE! KIR

Comment

What are you guys using, 20g?

Comment

20g?...no way...lol...I have not used anything like that for ages...now thats a harpoon...lol...

I used 22g on Denkall

25g on human water based w/ no problems and 25g on Oil version suspension w/ no problems...so I do spot injections......there is no way I would put a 20g in my biceps...

Comment

^^^^^^^^^BUMP^^^^^^^^^

Hate the pain from Denkall but goes with the gear.

PEACE! KIR

Comment

anybody try the Sydgroup suspension yet. my friends have been using their injectable winny with great results and hardly any pain, which was funny because I was warning him that inject winny usually has a punch to it. but he is loving them. was just wondering if there suspension is along the same lines in quality.

Comment

Working...
                      X