Sides on Tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sides on Tren

Hey bro's looking at putting tren in for the first time in my next cutting cycle. I have heard some bad sides can come from tren. Is it true. What can I expect. And at what level would be good to start at. Thanks for the input. BB

woops, doubled posted my bad look below.

Comment

80mg/ed would be good to start. Sides include sweating like a whore in church, not being able to sleep, rough hair loss if your prone to it, only AS I've ever been on that's increased my temper, and getting stronger than a motha f**ka. Enjoy :D
      Last edited by Lmg2701; 12-29-03, 05:03 PM.

Comment

My experience - It was the only drug I’ve taken that shrunk my testicles. I heard it was tough on the kidney, but my tests were fine after the cycle. It does make you a little aggressive; I read somewhere a side effect may be hallucinations. No kidding

Comment

lol @ "sweating like a whore in church"!

the only negative i experienced was acne!
          aggression went up but i was able to keep it in the gym. i was looking good and decided to shave my head like i normally do when my bf gets to where i like it, and BAM! i had some acne like a mutha luva on my head!!! i discontinued immediately but will definitely give it another go round one day.

Comment

FINA IS DA SHIT< i put it in ALL my cycles now

Comment

FINA rocks! As for sides I did sweat a lot, ,but it seemed to make me a little more mellow. Guess I'm just a weird weird mofo, LMAO.

Comment

night sweats, insomnia, cramps, out of control pumps

GREAT STUFF!

Comment

Bad insomnia and night sweats are probably the worst. I can only sleep 5-6 hours while on tren and wake up soaked about 4-5 times a night.

Then there's high BP, muscle cramps(esp. lower back), anxiety and aggresiveness(which is controllable but DEFINATELY noticeable, your girl will let u know:) )

Also when I went out at night or was in stressfull situations my face would get extremely flush and my head looked like it was gonna pop.

But it does amazing things to your pysique, anything can be achieved with Test/Tren. All these sides are also dose dependant, for me anything over 100mg ED and the sides are bad, 50 to 75mg Ed works best personally.

Comment

dark yellow piss...take some cranberry ext.

I haven't had many probs with tren and I've gone as high as 150mg/ed, I'm lucky I guess. Love tren.

Comment

Thanks bro's for the input. Can't wait to get started. Making my first batch. Hope it goes good. Again thanks for he input. God I Love this site. BB

Comment

i've used 150-200mg EOD with no noticeable problems at all, just great workouts. That's me though. It seems I'm a little more tolerant to just about any drug I've ever done compared to most people. later....c

Comment

I have 3 bottles of qv that I plan on using this summer so I hope I like it!

Comment

In addition to the sides listed above my vision got pretty blurry at 150mg per day - while it is a product of the high bp, it is something else to consider.

Comment

Working...
                            X