ANADROL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANADROL

Does anyone have alittle info on anadrol! AND MAYBE A PIC ALSO! COULD A WOMEN TAKE ANADROL, I WAS WONDERING IF IT IS THE SAME AS ANAVAR. I SAW SOME PINK ANADROL SOMEONE WAS SELLING. THANKS KITTY KAT! MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

no, a woman should NOT take anadrol. it is extremely androgenic and is NOT the same as anavar.

if a man was trying to sell you drol and telling you it is the same as var, please kick him hard in the balls for me.

Comment

So would you compare it to like D-bol! I am not going to take it! I just wanted some info! I WANT to keep my MEOWWW! AND NOT GET A RUFF-RUFF!lol OR WEE-WEE! lol MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Comment

Hey there Kitty Cat !! How have you been. Say hello to da man. 4 me.

FREEDUM 143

Comment

differentp eople respond differently to dbol and drols, some find one or the other much more affective.. but comparing either to var is out to lunch.

Comment

things like drol and dbol, are very androgenic, anavar is much milder

dbol, or drol shouldnt be used by a woman, at any dose IMO unless she wants the negative sides that come with

Comment

dbol, or drol shouldnt be used by a woman, at any dose IMO unless she wants the negative sides that come with [/B][/QUOTE]

just for knowledge sake waht are the sides for a woman on these

Comment

3rd arm might start growing out of her back...

Comment

I THINK I WILL STAY CLEAR AWAY FROM THAT! THANKS GUYS! MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Comment

how old are you kitty...

Comment

Anadrol is definitly for not women nor is it for beginner users. It Shuold only be used by guys who have had some experience with using AAS. Also be care full when you check out Anavar as well cause the chemical name for Anavar is similar to that of Anadrol. Anadrol is Oxymethalone and Anavar is Oxandrolone

Also Anabol is not the same as Anadrol all it is is another brand name for D-bol.

Comment

shes askinf for info on it. She already said shes not going to take it ,why dont you guys give her some info kitty this might help Steroids.com

Comment

Kitty,

If you wish to keep purrrrring, avoid the Anadrol, which will rather have you growling at the moon. Oxymetholone (drol) is strongly androgenic (as opposed to anabolic). This means it is a strong stimulant of male gender physiological activity. For a woman this causes pronounced signs of virilization (deepening of the voice, hirsutism [i.e. growing facial and body hair in places where women shouldn't have any], acne and clitoromegaly [i.e. your clit will enlarge into a baseball bat]). It will also screw up your normal menstrual cycle. Some of the side effects in women are irreversible, even after cessation of oxymetholone dosage, so unless you want to be the bearded lady at the circus, you should avoid anadrol like the plague.

These are some of the side effects specific to women. In addition women and men alike risk significant liver damage with regular oxymetholone use. Peliosis hepatis, a condition in which liver and sometimes splenic (spleen) tissue is replaced with blood-filled cysts, has been reported in patients receiving anadrol therapy. Liver tumors have also been reported. Also, significant edema (water retention) almost always accompanies use of oxymetholone. Anadrol is one of the most powerful and potentially damaging of anabolic/androgenic seroids. A fine kitten like yourself should give it wide berth and leave it to the hell-bent hounds in reckless quest for size, with little concern for the potential damage they might cause their livers and the hair they will likely lose (oxymetholone accelerates male pattern baldness in those genetically pre-disposed and is the primary reason most big "juicers" are bald or losing their hair).

Dianabol (methandrostenalone) is also fairly androgenic, though some women do OK with LIGHT doses of DBol. While no picnic for your liver it's a lot easier on the system then Anadrol.

Basically, women are stepping onto thin ice when they decide to use steroids. Since most people's idea of the ideal female physique doesn't involve large amounts of muscle mass, most women are far better off avoiding roids all together (though clebuterol and other fat-burning supplements can be effective ways to shape a woman's physique). If, however, you just can't resist being more of a buff kitty, then I'd recommend sticking to those roids with a very low androgenic effect, and are relatively gentle on the body, such as Anavar (oral) and/or Primobolan (oral or injectable). Dosages for females should always be far less than dosages for males.

Be careful and keep purring.........

PumpDoctor :cool:

Comment

please take anavar or primo or small doses of winnie...we dont need anymore she-males running around

Comment

PINK ANADROL......I saw some a few years ago UG i think....It was supposed to be 50mg...felt more like 200mg..Gained 35lbs from 20tabs.

Comment

Working...
                              X