Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH quickie

Hey bro's.

I adding HGH to my cycle and plan to stay onit for at least 6 mons. well into PCT and next cycle. Any advise on dosing. Rihgt now I am taking 12 iu 3days on 2 days off.
    Purpose is mainly some bf loss and replacement of decrease due to aging.

Suggestions?
    Last edited by muscledoc; 12-30-03, 10:50 AM.

12 IU's per day. Thats a lot. What kind of G are you running. I have always used about 3.5IU's per day, w/ 5 days on, 2 off.

Sounds like 2 much IMO.

Comment

Serona Somatropin

Comment

I agree with IMO..drop the dosage down ..I have been on
        for three months now and had to cut back from 4 IU per
        day to 2.5 IU because it was making my joints sore...feels
        better now...BAILEY

Comment

Start at 2 ius and see if that works for you. I started at 2ius and worked up to 4ius ED. At 4ius I was getting side effects, so I lowered the dose to 3ius ED.

Comment

The whole vial is 18 iu's. IF diluted with 100units of H20, 11 to 12 units would be the equivalent of 2 ius of GH. Do these numbers look right?

Comment

Yeah, that's about right. 100units added to 18iu gives you 1.8 iu per 10 units.

Comment

OK so I'll start out with 12 units ed and see what happens. Last time I did HGH I did 20 units ed and got wrist pains. Cant go much over 12-13 units without sides

Comment

12 units ED would turn me into a frickin cripple. Most people looking for replacement levels don't go over 4iu/day with 2iu being the norm with good results I might add. I'm new to GH myself and have only recently started experimenting with it. 12iu seems to be over kill to me. Unless your getting ready for a comp I would cut down your dose and run the GH over a longer period. Hell, your doing a kit a week almost (84iu/wk). That's 20 kits in 6 months...excessive.
                  I would plan your CT surgery now.:D

Comment

Do you mean Serostim?

Comment

I corrected mysdelf. I am using 12 units not iu's. This comes to around 2iu's a day. After a few weeks I may up this to 3. Depends on sides.Thanks for your inputs guys. Appreciate it.

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&threadid=2900

Comment

Working...
                        X