Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Goverment bans dietary supplement ephedra!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys! How are ya? I wouldn't have known about this site had it not been for my great bodybuilding brother. I'm a Certified Pharmacy Technician...been in Pharmacy for 14 years, and I'm so sick of the FDA that I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there's something out there that we can all benefit from they are gonna f**k it up the first chance they get!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, but you can OD on something as simple as aspirin or acetaminophen if taken improperly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, for all of those idiots out there that chose to take Ephedra NOT according to directions, well you have screwed it up for ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, hey, don't think we won't figure out how to obtain what we want and when we want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care guys,

Butterflybabe

Comment

Originally posted by mblackcpht
      Hey Guys! How are ya? I wouldn't have known about this site had it not been for my great bodybuilding brother. I'm a Certified Pharmacy Technician...been in Pharmacy for 14 years, and I'm so sick of the FDA that I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there's something out there that we can all benefit from they are gonna f**k it up the first chance they get!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, but you can OD on something as simple as aspirin or acetaminophen if taken improperly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, for all of those idiots out there that chose to take Ephedra NOT according to directions, well you have screwed it up for ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, hey, don't think we won't figure out how to obtain what we want and when we want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care guys,

Butterflybabe
      I like her! :)

Comment

they are doing it for the publics protection!

fuckin hypocrites!

just like they are protecting the public from tabacco? how many BILLIONS of dollars are spent on medicaid claims due to smoking related problems? FUCK YOU FDA ! YOU DAMN COCKSUCKERS! take that $ from big tabacco and shove it up your ass!

protect us from disease, domestic and international threats, from killer bees but damn you to hell dont fuck with our supplements!

Comment

There is a bright side to this. Customs will be so busy confiscating illegal ephedrine shipments, they will have no time to stop the steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightRider
            There is a bright side to this. Customs will be so busy confiscating illegal ephedrine shipments, they will have no time to stop the steroids.
            Optimism is good....

Comment

I have to say I agree with the fact that just like any other drug, if you dont take it the way you are supposed to, BAD things are going to happen. That, I am sure is the case with all the dead people from Ephedra.

Comment

pure ephedrine will still be avalible.. this is a fact.. i made several phone calls to several supp companies.. and pure ephedrine hcl is still availble for dsale and wiill be.. pure ephedrine doesnt fall under the ephdra act for some odd reason.... the FDA doesnt make any sense.. GENERAL STALKER

Comment

pure ephedrine will still be avalible.. this is a fact.. i made several phone calls to several supp companies.. and pure ephedrine hcl is still availble for dsale and wiill be.. pure ephedrine doesnt fall under the ephdra act for some odd reason.... the FDA doesnt make any sense.. GENERAL STALKER

Comment

Working...
                  X