injecting fina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injecting fina

Is there any truth that u should inject fina above the waist? I have heard that it helps reduce the chance of getting fina cough. My first time with fina.
    I plan on running:
    Test enan 500mg week 1-10
    Fina 100mg eod week 1-10
    winny 50mg ed week 5-10
    Just wondering if any of u inject fina in the quads, or glutes..

I've never heard that before. It doesn't matter where you inject it, it's gonna cirulate your system either way. In fact, i think your glutes and quads are the two best places to spot inject.

Comment

No. And yes, rotate your injection sites.

Comment

Yes, seems to be a LOT LESS hittable veins floating around in the upper body then in the lower body. I have never gotten fina cough from hitting bi's, tri's, pecs, or delts. But I have plenty of times in my glutes and quads. Tells you something there huh? And yes I aspirate everytime. LOL Even during the injection I will aspirate again to make sure everything is cool. Pecs are my favorite to hit fina. PEACE! KIR

Comment

The Fina Cough is due to the BA in the solution. The more severe case of the cough is called "Gasping Syndrome" and can be fatal. I have had trouble breathing and was coughing from a large volume inj. Nothing more serious though. But KIR is correct as usual, not as many veins to hit at that location. Just keep close eye on the volume of the shots.

Comment

Posted on AR & IBB & FG don't know who wrote it but good info.

It's been widely disussed of Trens fat burning properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
            So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
            In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
            Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Refs:
            Cackatoo Press
            Columbia Encyclopedia 6th Edition
            Science Daily Magazine

Comment

ive shot everywhere with fina, knock on wood, never got the cough

Comment

Originally posted by nmk85roll
                I've never heard that before. It doesn't matter where you inject it, it's gonna cirulate your system either way. In fact, i think your glutes and quads are the two best places to spot inject.
                Glutes and quads work for me... no cough'age here

Comment

I've been shootin' fina everywhere, mostly quads, delts, and tris.. I just hate the sweating.. :mad:

Comment

i shoot fina everywhere too..i love it...I spot inject QV into my pecs ..bi's..and tri's..mixed it with fina..and never had any pain...and never got the cough either..

Comment

I've done both upper and lower body, but have never experienced the "cough" that's discussed. Upper, outer quads.... killer site, bro. That site also takes some bite off Prop when it's cut with Fina.

Comment

B/A is the only reason for the Fina cough....... COUGH COUGH BULLSHIT!!!!!!! Listen out of all gear out there, T400 has the most B/A. Ever hear of T400 cough?

Comment

THANKS FELLAS, STILL NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE GETIING IT FROM INJECTING IN THE UPPER BODY. bETTER SAFE THAN SORRY. tHANKS AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by KeepinItReal
                            B/A is the only reason for the Fina cough....... COUGH COUGH BULLSHIT!!!!!!! Listen out of all gear out there, T400 has the most B/A. Ever hear of T400 cough?
                            Some feel that fina made from the pellets may have trace metals in it.. Not to mention, there's hardly any if not no studies on humans with trenbolone acetate.. Sad, since Parabolan was one of the few human-grade products of such compound..

Comment

Tren is not the promblem-most self injections can cause a vasol vagol response-anxiety-sweating-flushing-bp up-even water injected can cause this. Cough is increased by allergenic ingredients in tren pellets. These ingredients cause allergic respones to be intensified. Help prevent this reaction by taking OTC BENADRYL one hour before injection or aplly cold compress to injection site AFTER injection.

Comment

Working...
                              X