K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple & Stupid)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple & Stupid)

I don't know sh*t about AAS and I thank the few that replied but I'm a solid athlete trying to taking to that next level. I don't l know what 12 week cycle- and this is that is. If you want to help walk me thur it please.
    "wk 1-6 d-bol 30 mg/day
    wk 1-12 deca 300mg/week
    wk 1-12 test cyp 600mg/week" THIS IS UNKNOWN SH*T TO ME
    'm 30 and have seemed to have peaked. I'm ready to start the stuff. I'm 5'9 180lbs with a figure much like a Roy Jones Jr but now that I'm 30 it's like I've hit a wall. I've rested, changed workouts routines and eat right. So here's where I need help. I want to be a solid 200lbs, increase my bench to 350+ (I'm currently at 315) and squad 650+ I’m in the low 500lbs. I go south of the border every now and then so I can beat the middle man and high prices. But where do I start? I want to put on lean muscle, get stronger and maintain a safe health because I don't know jack. If you were me with these goals what would you take and how would you take it? [email protected]
    k.i.s.s

i would drop the dbol to 4 weeks and replace the deca with 600mg of EQ. i dont think deca is good for a first-timer because you don't know how gyno-prone you may be. other than that it looks good...

caefull crossing the border loaded up with gear. go into mexico...be weary of border towns.

Comment

If I were you I wouldn't take anything till I had did more research.

We could all tell what to do but how do you know we know what hell we are talking about.

I agree with Goliath about dropping the DBol and useing EQ but I don't with the dose. First cycle I would run 500 Test and 400-500 EQ.

Most inportant is your diet, then your training and then gear. Make sure you have everything in check befor you start.

you also didn't metion PCT at all. Again reseach with out PCT you are going to have a major test chash and loose most of your gains.

Comment

U don't want it Stupid.

You want to "Keep It Simple Stupid".

Comment

eq or deca both are good as for gyno with deca or dbol for that matter cant be fixed with regular anti Es. most people dont have a prob with deca your more likely to get gyno from the test which is much easier to deal with.

Comment

THATS IS WHAT I DID ON FOR MY FIRST. SO FAR I DONT SEEM TO BE VERY SINSUTIVE TO SIDES (EXCEPT FOR ZITS). MY STRENGHT WHENT WAY UP AND WENT FROM 175 TO 190. EAT LIKE A HORSE AND YOULL HIT YOUR GOAL NO PROBLEM.:D

Comment

Working...
            X