Fina Sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fina Sides

Well this isn't about bad things or whatever just happy cause i've been shooting my fina for over a week and i can feel it kicking in now with the usual sides....like tonight at dinner my jaw was cramping up hardcore while eating....i looked at myself in the mirror and the vascularity is looking so awesome....just a couple of the wonderful things i'm already experiencing from my fina...god it's good to be back on this stuff...glad i decided on this over deca or eq for now....I think my current plan is to do fina through the end of february than do winny for 2 months.....i've never done winny before but i really want to see how it compares....been doing some talking with some different guys on different boards and well i think i'm just going to start alternating things with test every 2 months...just kind of me venting my current cycle thoughts later bros

Good job bro., you'll see even more effects in the next few weeks. About the winny, I'd stack it with something, I never heard really great gains with only winny cycles.

Comment

oh well bro it'll be stacked with test, year round a gram of test is my minimal base. I never go below a gram.

Comment

Damn, what are your stats? I'm always curious to see the stats of people that take a gram or more of test.

Comment

bodyweight currently fluctuates around 240 or so....i stand at 5'9....i've got really small joints and i dunno, still have alot of room to grow over the next so many years would eventually like to have a pro card....so this is really just still the beginning for me my layout over the next year is going to look something like this...with test going up at certain poitns for periods of time....don't have that layed out quite yet....

Month 1-2
          Test/Fina

Month 3-4
          Test/Winny

Month 5-7
          Test/EQ

Month 8-9.5
          Test/Deca/Slin

Month 10-12
          Test/Deca/Dbol

atleast something like this not quite sure yet...
          Last edited by xxovercomexx; 12-31-03, 10:22 PM.

Comment

About the stiff Jaw, In my last cycle back in August I was using Fina, 1 day after my first shot my jaw kept getting so damn stiff I really couldn't move it, ouch, Im gonna be using fina first week in Feb. hope it doesn't happen again.

Comment

the first week on fina was bad. the pumps i would get on any muscle i used was ridiculous. walkin up stairs, pumps on legs and calves. carrying groceries would give me arms pumps. crackin my neck would give me trap pumps. rubbin one out would give me hand pumps. outta control. Its much better now tho.

Comment

Working...
              X